Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Currycel asking women to rate him

L Lawliet

L Lawliet

Faith,Justice,Hope
★★★
hMV4xN3l.jpg
w0mXiOdl.jpg

If you're a curry, you'd better hurry (To the grave)

Living life as a curry seems like a huge scam.

Thank u for this feminism,cucks,cucked news writers,media and normies.Look what u've done this world with sexual revolution.

Last edited:
"after college when stability and money matters more and into her 30s she would maybe date a guy like you if you had money. But in the 20s life is about fun. So sorry you can't experience that but yeah"

holy FUCK this is BRUTAL

B R U T AL

I've seen it.. Some curry from some PSL website(or r/foreveralone) asked a lot of college sluts to rate him and they all fucked him up..

Apparently his personality smells like shit

Lol @ that one telling him to betabux.

IncelTear cucks will still go, "Its all about personality teehee"

The first image is pure genocide fuel.

Jesus fucking christ women are cruel. The second image about her friend laughing and saying he should never reproduce. She is basically saying you should be exterminated.

Average CuckTears user represented ITT.

I've seen it.. Some curry from some PSL website(or r/foreveralone) asked a lot of college sluts to rate him and they all fucked him up..
How do you get this foids to rate you? If you know

He just needs to shower

The atomic currypill,its so over even if you look 1/100 curry.
They need to be compensated with virgin brides asap.

Women don't hold back on being racist to Indians, that's why I feel bad for them. Out of every ethnic they're the one that is deemed most acceptable to pick on, east asians trailing not too far behind them.

The atomic currypill,its so over even if you look 1/100 curry.
They need to be compensated with virgin brides asap.
It is said that a curry once scratched this message on a street he was shitting in.
“If there is a God, He will have to beg my forgiveness.” - Pajeet

Worst suicide fuel ever, take note this is what females think of you Indian lurkers unless you like a male model, bollywood star or pass as some other race. Even an ugly White guy would get nicer comments than this hell some females might even offer to have sex with him out of pity. A 3/10 White guy is like a 5/10 to ethinic girls but a 3 or 4/10 Indian is like a 1 or 2 to all females. Being Indian is a death sentence, this is why curries have to resort to rape. I am disappointed curries don't form rape gangs or become iNCel hERoes instead of being constantly rejected and humiliated by cunts while attempting to beta bux for one.

How do you get this foids to rate you? If you know
No idea lel, you can google "asking college girls to rate me" and you might find his post, he explains stuff there tbh tbh

Old post but still gold.

These messages are a must read for all currycels. Curries are the only ethnicity that you can openly act racist towards or call them ugly on their face, no one bats an eye. Even if you sue on the ground of racial discrimination, the court won't take your case, kek.

i know this is a very stupid question but what is a curry

"My friend is laughing at your pics"... This must be a fucking common thing, also happened to me :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope: It hurts so bad

If you look at this and still think personality matters more, you deserve an uppercut to the solar plexus.

"girls want to dance with a cute guy not a creepy ugly one". TIL that being ugly automatically indicates you're a creep lul.

"your fine. work on your confidence"

Last edited:
Guess his face and race weren't confident enough

the shit I have to go through on top of being 5’4 with a micropenis

m__vonel_by_panm-d9gspxn.png

Officer ML
  • Hello girls.
  • There are big problems with your words.
  • The Ministry of Justice was thoughtful enough to notify us.
  • It is best if you come with me.

"after college when stability and money matters more and into her 30s she would maybe date a guy like you if you had money. But in the 20s life is about fun. So sorry you can't experience that but yeah"

holy FUCK this is BRUTAL

B R U T AL
Christ..

How can they say he is ugly when they haven't gotten to know his personality yet?

RIP poor dumb son of a roast. Pure sui fuel there, why even open yourself up that kind of criticism

How are any currycels even alive after this?

my advice for indians would be to go to india and try there. if they're a 2/10 here then they'll be a 5/10 there and maybe get some 3/10s

It's over currycels, it's fucking over.

holy FUCK this is BRUTAL

B R U T AL

The first image is pure genocide fuel.

The fact that bitch tells him that shit with a straight face as if it were something perfectly fair, natural and positive makes me want to punch her so hard I'd break my wrist. That's by far the biggest ragefuel I've seen posted on this site so far.

Imagine being a bluepilled curry and then witnessing these comments...It must be soul crushing.

this is honestly the only "ragefuel" i ever really seen apart from that "do it for state" shit.

when i first saw it i started twitching.

This was extremley potent sui fuel, gonna have lay down and try to think of reasons to not end my miserable life.

Jesus christ they are so unnecessarily cruel :rage::rage::rage:

Fucking brutal.

Do they have a pic of him? I want to see if he's actually ugly

Do they have a pic of him? I want to see if he's actually ugly

This is one pic that needs to be doxxed. the really weird thing if you read through all the comments he seems to ENJOY being called ugly. Almost like it empowers him. I mean that is the copiest cope ever...he is the King of Copes.

Decent food but that's about it. I'm mogged in every other regard by every other race of man.
You guys probably mog Egyptians, we're literal subhumans.