Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Currycel ascends in Kenya with 7/10

I guess its not over for him.

JBC strikes again.

Anything to have lighter skinned offspring is good enough for most blacks. We hate our skin as you can see in the video she has clearly bleached her skin. She was probably thinking how her kids would not inherit her KAFFIR-HAIR and instead get the Curry's hair. African women are the worst

Just be curry

Guy is obviously wealthmaxxed and bought the skank to accompany him

Chin mogs me tbh

whole channel is filled with sex tourism to other countries, curries are obssesed with foreign women and especially white women

his most popular video from what i seen is slavmaxxing in ukraine

disgusting really

Incoming cope.

She'd be considered 4/10 SMVwise in curryland

I'm Latino and I'm an awkward off-white --- curries think of me as and have called me white, but Americans don't see me as such; it's weird.
TBH I considered ascending in Africa, despite not really liking black women (though the foid in the video is not bad at all); SE Asia is for whites to ascend, and it all depends how locals see me.

I have heard of curries and ricemen ascending in East Africa, and indeed, the guys that ascended are the type of guys that would have ZERO CHANCE in the US, Canada, Australia, or the EU, so I'm confident that I can ascend in Africa, but I'm too autist and stupid to know when I'm being scammed. Third world countries tend to be loud and chaotic, which is borderline torture for my sperg sensory issues. Also, the AIDS rate is fairly high in sub-saharan Africa. But still, it's something to consider

I'm Latino and I'm an awkward off-white --- curries think of me as and have called me white, but Americans don't see me as such; it's weird.
TBH I considered ascending in Africa, despite not really liking black women (though the foid in the video is not bad at all); SE Asia is for whites to ascend, and it all depends how locals see me.

I have heard of curries and ricemen ascending in East Africa, and indeed, the guys that ascended are the type of guys that would have ZERO CHANCE in the US, Canada, Australia, or the EU, so I'm confident that I can ascend in Africa, but I'm too autist and stupid to know when I'm being scammed. Third world countries tend to be loud and chaotic, which is borderline torture for my sperg sensory issues. Also, the AIDS rate is fairly high in sub-saharan Africa. But still, it's something to consider
Isn’t the AIDS mostly bc of faggots buttfucking each other?

Mogs me but she probably has aids

I'm autistic too and was able to live in egypt for 4 years. In this video kenya looks a lot nicer and calmer than egypt. Aids isn't something to worry about with the foids there, because if they have aids it will be a 0.0001% chance of you getting it from them, that number decreases a lot more with a condom.

Isn’t the AIDS mostly bc of faggots buttfucking each other?
A lot of the aids is homosexual based but that’s more in the west (blacks have the most aids iirc because they fuck the most and are more likely to be LGBTQIAISIAOSISI++++) I think in africa it’s just done by not having invented the condom or something.
Anything to have lighter skinned offspring is good enough for most blacks. We hate our skin as you can see in the video she has clearly bleached her skin. She was probably thinking how her kids would not inherit her KAFFIR-HAIR and instead get the Curry's hair. African women are the worst
do you have an afro

Probably hooked up with him because hes statusmaxxed on YT.

>NOOOOOOOOOOO ETHNICS CAN'T ASCEND, ALL ETHNICS ARE SUBHUMANS THIS IS CLEARLY VIRTUE SIGNALLING MUH JBW
One-off situation quit coping, plus she's a niggerwhore, niggerwhores wold allow black men to be enslaved so long their kid comes out lighter.
angry no, but race mixing is in general disgusting
Not even in the slightest triggering to you?

One-off situation quit coping, plus she's a niggerwhore, niggerwhores wold allow black men to be enslaved so long their kid comes out lighter.

Not even in the slightest triggering to you?
keep barking for the currycel

do you disagree with the above statement? Plus don't whites seethe when the top 0.1% Tyrone fucks a low-tier becky white woman?
r/hapas is down the hall and to the left. You can go ask eurasian tiger what he thinks about the statement but i'm sure you're gonna love the BBC pics he has.

IDK man, being white doesn't make me feel any better (except IQ mogging groids ig), and I'm still ugly so whatever

IDK man, being white doesn't make me feel any better (except IQ mogging groids ig), and I'm still ugly so whatever
cracka bruh muhfuggin fakecel ass bitch ass fuckin deadass dawg dem white pigskin niggas be nazis n shiet mayne y'all niggas never heard of that jay bee double u? Bruh y'all need to check your privilege and gtfo out this forum white boy. Fr, these muthafuckas be dissing the forum n sheit, we ethnicel up in this bitch, you hear that white boy?

cracka bruh muhfuggin fakecel ass bitch ass fuckin deadass dawg dem white pigskin niggas be nazis n shiet mayne y'all niggas never heard of that jay bee double u? Bruh y'all need to check your privilege and gtfo out this forum white boy. Fr, these muthafuckas be dissing the forum n sheit, we ethnicel up in this bitch, you hear that white boy?
Don't make me get the whip, boy.

:feelsclown:
One of the places I want to go before I completely give up is Africa to try and at least ascend. They’ve got a shit ton of STD’s though, HIV is serious man
I think half the users here can ascend there.

The two only sensible comments.

Volcel if you wouldn’t ascend with a kenyan qt 3.14