Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currycel and white normie get into argument at cricket match

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Co9N-c9jZfV/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Lot of curry commentERs are defending the white Australian fan and condemning the behaviour of the Indian fan, saying that he was un-necessarily rude.

But the way I see it, that white normie probably racially abused the curry, probably called him a dirty street-shitting curry muncher.

What do you guys think? Was the curry justified in his behaviour towards this cumskin?

@Transcended Trucel

Lot of curry commentERs are defending the white Australian fan and condemning the behaviour of the Indian fan, saying that he was un-necessarily rude.

But the way I see it, that white normie probably racially abused the curry, probably called him a dirty street-shitting curry muncher.

What do you guys think? Was the curry justified in his behaviour towards this cumskin?

IRISH WHORE IS NOT WHITE BUT APE IN WHORISH FORM THEY ARE BOTH SAME (IN VIDEO GAME)

IRISH WHORE IS NOT WHITE BUT APE IN WHORISH FORM THEY ARE BOTH SAME (IN VIDEO GAME)
How do you know they are Irish?

This is not inceldom discussion retard. Go to the lounge

I'd say depends. But like you said he probably was, the white guy probably called him a street shitting pajeet and he lost his cool.

This is not inceldom discussion retard. Go to the lounge

This is a shit forum, retard. It really doesn’t mattER whERe I post.

If othER usERs won’t take this forum sERiously then why the fuck should I?

This is a shit forum, retard. It really doesn’t mattER whERe I post.

If othER usERs won’t take this forum sERiously then why the fuck should I?
Report them if they don’t respect the rules for where things should be posted.

I always get surprised when Curries get confrontational, they are usually very nice and keep their cool. The complete opposite to sands.

I always get surprised when Curries get confrontational, they are usually very nice and keep their cool. The complete opposite to sands.
curry parents teach curries not to fight too much mostly. Muslim curries less but still do teach it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back