Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Currybitches have NO sense of humor and only care about money

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
(I was talking to curryzoomer and this story came to mind)

A few weeks ago, I was in curryland and all my female relatives (they were middle-aged or seniors, but it's the mindset that is prevalent among every age group) were always talking about money, money, money.

Aside from that, my great uncle wanted me to pull a prank on some banker girl he was friends with. Told me to ask for somebody for it and pretend I want to open a business account with his nephew.

I did so, and well time passed by and it loses its shit, brings me to the lobby and causes a scene, everyone's looking and stuff... it had absolutely NO humor.

It was the wrong person by the way, there were two people with that name, apparently, which I found funny in its own way, but the other one I met shortly after and she was acting cold as well.

In other words, not only do they care about money, they also lack a sense of humor. I'm never going to marry any of these bitches, they have completely put me off, so much for "just get an arranged marriage bro!" Imagine having to spend your life with a humorless, greedy bitch who isn't even attractive, despite it having its face caked up in fake-up.

They care if you're white and 7+

Yet again proves most curryfoids are the worst personality wise. The reason curry parents stress their kid to studymaxx is to even be eligible to arrangemarriagemaxxx.

A few weeks ago, I was in curryland and all my female relatives (they were middle-aged or seniors, but it's the mindset that is prevalent among every age group) were always talking about money, money, money.

Aside from that, my great uncle wanted me to pull a prank on some banker girl he was friends with. Told me to ask for somebody for it and pretend I want to open a business account with his nephew.

I did so, and well time passed by and it loses its shit, brings me to the lobby and causes a scene, everyone's looking and stuff... it had absolutely NO humor.

It was the wrong person by the way, there were two people with that name, apparently, which I found funny in its own way, but the other one I met shortly after and she was acting cold as well.

In other words, not only do they care about money, they also lack a sense of humor. I'm never going to marry any of these bitches, they have completely put me off, so much for "just get an arranged marriage bro!" Imagine having to spend your life with a humorless, greedy bitch who isn't even attractive, despite it having its face caked up in fake-up.
They care if you're white and 7+

Why would anyone even deal with all of this? Just to fuck a girl who looks and smells like literal shit?

Curry foids are the most grotesque, entitled, money hungry, apathetic species of foid to ever to walk this gay earth.
Why would anyone even deal with all of this? Just to fuck a girl who looks and smells like literal shit?

Not all of us are 6 5 white chads.

No foid has an actual sense of humour. At most they'll have joke tastes like the collective approves, and the only "anedoctes" they can come up is about whoredom or shitting on non-chad males

No foid has an actual sense of humour. At most they'll have joke tastes like the collective approves, and the only "anedoctes" they can come up is about whoredom or shitting on non-chad males
teehee:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

curries hoes always fawning over white guys tbh

This