Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Curry W

How is this possible?

Image 2024 08 10 133123451

She framemoggs him and wristmoggs him, he is a curry framecel

The only explanation is he is likely the heir of a rich indian family from a very high caste (like dravidian brahmin), and he betabuxxes her hard, wwhile she fucks chad on the side

Image 2024 08 10 133315746

She is Polish. Curries really do mog slavs, @AsakuraHao was right all along

THEY BANNED HIM FOR SPEAKING HTE TRUTH. BUT CURRIES MOG SLAVS!!!

AsakuraHao

-
Banned
Joined May 16, 2021
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing thread Curry W

How is this possible?

View attachment 1219625

The only explanation is he is likely the heir of a rich indian family from a very high caste (like dravidian brahmin), and he betabuxxes her hard, wwhile she fucks chad on the side
when will you swallow the just be curry pill

is this LTB much better than the average jeeta tho?

when will you swallow the just be curry pill
Image 2024 08 10 133711214

I have just taken the currypill. JBC (just be curry) law is real. I can't deny it.

I will NEVER have this because I am not Indian.

Part of me wants to be happy for him, because he is a subhuman like me who deserves happiness.

But another part of me is consumed by ENVY AND RAGE, AND WISHES DEATH UPON HIM. BECAUSE HE'S ALREADY EXPERIENCED AFFECTION, WHICH IS WHAT I'VE YEARNED FOR DECADES

JBC is law. Ban all curry"cels"

Lifefuel for currycels

Genocide racemixers.

Image 2024 08 10 133956205

He is a wristcel. Like me.

He must be rich. Or she has strict parents, she probably wants to rebel against them by dating Indian man.

Women can't love men with thinner wists and arms than them

He is betabuxxing her while she is fucking nazi chads on the side

View attachment 1219632
He is a wristcel. Like me.

He must be rich. Or she has strict parents, she probably wants to rebel against them by dating Indian man.

Women can't love men with thinner wists and arms than them

He is betabuxxing her while she is fucking nazi chads on the side
My life has been destroyed because I have thin wrists and arms. People assume i'm like 15 years youngers. I can' texpeirne hapiness

All the above, plus he is exoticmaxxing

She probably lived her entire live in a remote polish village, and now the culture shock from india fucked with her brain

I want to cry, your threadmade me feel bad, I need to leave

I can't lie, I am impressed here

How is this possible?

View attachment 1219625

How the fuck are his calves that thin? Does he get airlifted instead of walking uphill?

You people underestimate ntpill a lot, it's real asf, I can tell you if I make 100% of this site NT as fuck then maybe 35% or more will be with a gf in a matter of a few weeks

Plus engineer curry saar in Netherlands probably earns a lot more than the average joe this pole could get together with, we shouldn't figure that out, your average joe is not a stemmaxxer coder or something

Get me a ticket to polavd

JUST BE ETHNIC IS LAWWWW
@anandkonda @Acorn @supersoldier fakecels gtfo

JUST BE ETHNIC IS LAWWWW
@anandkonda @Acorn @supersoldier fakecels gtfo
when i was in Moscow i've seen at least 2-3 couples with white female and indian boyfriend.

Chat is this real?