Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry trying to ascend.

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major

Attachments

• CURRY.jpg
    CURRY.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 173
Its over for currys

Always

Never began

Curry trying to ascend jfl, true mission impossible

Once you go Pajeet, you never go back tbh

If a curry dont have arranged marriage to another curry then a curry should just marry The rope

You can't make this shit up!!

400.jpeg

Naramalli Sivaprasad arrives at parliament in New Delhi dressed as Adolf Hitler. Photograph: AFP/Getty Images An MP in India has attended parliament dressed as Adolf Hitler to campaign for more funds for his state.
Naramalli Sivaprasad, an actor turned politician, frequently dresses up for parliamentary sittings. On Thursday, the Telegu Desam party MP appeared in a brown suit with a swastika armband and wore a narrow moustache.

1*y7ga_QJsdOU7n4TRtXVlHQ.jpeg

it's quite common for second and third world people to be pro Hitler, after all he stood up against the colonizing nations & usa.
if we weren't forced in the west to all learn about him and antagonize him in school most people here just wouldn't care about him.

this is actually kinda SJW post. muh evil nazis

it's quite common for second and third world people to be pro Hitler, after all he stood up against the colonizing nations & usa.
if we weren't forced in the west to all learn about him and antagonize him in school most people here just wouldn't care about him.

this is actually kinda SJW post. muh evil nazis

Since when did hilter say that. Germany had colonies when he was around didn't they?

a quote about curry evolution from the great @chudur-budur

There are two ways an organism can evolve:

1. Natural selection: Those sewerage workers who are weak will die from shit fume and fittest ones will survive and they will reproduce and pass on their shit fume resistance gene.
2. Mutation: Curry shit can be lethal and toxic, some might contain traces of radio-active material, that can cause mutation in those sewerage workers' genes.

Since when did hilter say that. Germany had colonies when he was around didn't they?
all german colonies were lost after world war one.
they were pretty irrelevant anyway. germany only had colonies for 30 years.

what do you mean "since when did hitler say that"? there is no quote in my post? pls elab

JFL, they'll sign up for Auschwitz if it means there might be a female guard there.

Curries are so fucking funny I honestly don't see how they're such an incel race. Once they reach economic stability from tech they should start branching out into comedy.
You can't make this shit up!!
1*y7ga_QJsdOU7n4TRtXVlHQ.jpeg

I love how Hitler's airbrushed in that distinct Hindu/Indonesian/SEA way.

Understandable, many northern curries think they are "whites", LMFAO.

giphy.gif

Just be nazi curry theory

"I can teach you about sex" JFL low inhib goodluck my friend
The people who openly shit in the streets without shame have got to be low inhib.

I've always said that Indo-Aryan still counts as Aryan.

Nazi party had strong fascination with curryland and curry culture. Heinrich Himmler visited curryland multiple times to meet with subhas bose. Indian national congress had strong tie with nazi party.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subhas_Chandra_Bose

The swastika symbol is a curry symbol: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika
Nazi mysticism was closely related to curry mysticism: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savitri_Devi

@Modus Coperandi @Frottbott