Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Curry tried being white on tinder lmao

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★★★
nf9k0knp8fc31.png
:feelsbaton:

understandable.

another sad day for a currycel

It would be so cringe if she saw him irl

yeah right, I'm white as fuck and I'm a khhv like you guys. race doesn't matter as much as you guys say it does

FaceApp used to have a great race filter to let you easily change your race but foids got SO ANGRY they had to remove it. I wish I had done it before it got removed.
View attachment 571464
Same. Is there really NO other app with a race filter? man that's such a cool feature.

I want to chadfish one of these days just so I can know what its like to match with foids and chat em up on tinder.

I would start rambling with white nationalist talking points and see their response LOL

He is the asshole according to ledditors yet makeup is extremely cheap and the most socially acceptable looksfraud of all time.

yeah right, I'm white as fuck and I'm a khhv like you guys. race doesn't matter as much as you guys say it does
Just deny stats and the overal experience of humanity because of your personal experience :feelsthink::feelstastyman:

I want to chadfish one of these days just so I can know what its like to match with foids and chat em up on tinder.

I would start rambling with white nationalist talking points and see their response LOL
Already been done
YnJvyl858Rw4OSD7N5vSK3us4NQfUCJcPCuvMWh1JHU.jpg