Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Curry tech millionaire gets gunned down by cops in his own home

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

Curries just can’t catch a break, we r hated so much that even law enforcement and government will look for any minor excuse to justify eliminating our inferior curry genes from the planet and releasing their rage towards us through violence and bloodshed leading to our death.

Fuck being curry

Fuck being curry
No fuck cumskins fucking cuckold pieces of shit if it was a giga stacy whore they wouldn't have shot the cumdumpster in the first place

CUMSKINS ARE PUSHING FOR CUCKOLDRY AND DEGENERACY THEY ARE AT FAULT FOR OUR INCELDOM

No fuck cumskins fucking cuckold pieces of shit if it was a giga stacy whore they wouldn't have shot the cumdumpster in the first place
CUMSKINS ARE PUSHING FOR CUCKOLDRY AND DEGENERACY THEY ARE AT FAULT FOR OUR INCELDOM
Kill these fucking cumbirdshitstains

I am guessing it was by some tall fat w.a.s.p. bald sunglasses wearing retard of a cop?

Cops are crazy shooting innocent people and dogs for no reason...

...I said INNOCENT PEOPLE, because when it comes to CRIMINALS, the cops usually avoid them because they know criminals fight back. In fact, cops don't even show up in most neighborhoods that are run by mobs.

wtf. what does he mean when he said that the cops are following protocol? came out unannounced, shoot rounds while yelling instantaneously. They didn't give the currycel a chance to comply. They just trigger fingered. what kind of protocol is that?

Cops are crazy shooting innocent people and dogs for no reason...

...I said INNOCENT PEOPLE, because when it comes to CRIMINALS, the cops usually avoid them because they know criminals fight back. In fact, cops don't even show up in most neighborhoods that are run by mobs.
Cops are literally the bottom of the barrel retards that aren't even that fit. There was this fat retard a knew in high school that was one of the dumbest and most aggressive fuckers out there and now he's a cop, it makes sense why the keep blasting civies because they probably get high violently murdering people for fun without having to worry about catching stray
wtf. what does he mean when he said that the cops are following protocol? came out unannounced, shoot rounds while yelling instantaneously. They didn't give the currycel a chance to comply. They just trigger fingered. what kind of protocol is that?
They clearly don't care because they are literal sub 70 iq, there was a video of a guy on the floor who was shot because one cop told him to come foward and the other one said stand still, they are the government literal retard hit squad :feelzez: :feelzez: :feelzez:

Cops are literally the bottom of the barrel retards that aren't even that fit. There was this fat retard a knew in high school that was one of the dumbest and most aggressive fuckers out there and now he's a cop, it makes sense why the keep blasting civies because they probably get high violently murdering people for fun without having to worry about catching stray

They clearly don't care because they are literal sub 70 iq, there was a video of a guy on the floor who was shot because one cop told him to come foward and the other one said stand still, they are the government literal retard hit squad :feelzez: :feelzez: :feelzez:
man these pigs are so stupid. Heard that America has the shortest police training period out of all developed nations. in most developed countries a bachelors degree is required.

man these pigs are so stupid. Heard that America has the shortest police training period out of all developed nations. in most developed countries a bachelors degree is required.
Yeah mang, he literally did 2 years at a community college and several months at a police academy and is now representative of the law enforcement for the most developed country in the history of the world :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: its a literal joke

Yeah mang, he literally did 2 years at a community college and several months at a police academy and is now representative of the law enforcement for the most developed country in the history of the world :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: its a literal joke
In usa you need a high school diploma and around 21 weeks of training.

The protocol is treating Blacks, Hispanics, and other non-Whites with extra suspicion and caution, being more alert, and being ready to shoot. The fact that he had a gun in hand made it easier for him to "follow protocol" and "light him up."

@Transcended Trucel you are also a tech-Wagie.

imagine you become a tech millionaire just like this guy only to end up being murdERed for being a curry, meanwhile a nigger who barely passed his tech degree (even aftER cheating and teachers giving him extra marks due to nigger privilege) becomes CEO and gets to live a long life with heavy police protection.

So police are killing curries while protecting and defending niggers. It was my dream to be white but now I really want to be a nigger, I got absolutely mind-raped by the nigger-pill, it’s just too hard for me to swallow!

@Transcended Trucel you are also a tech-Wagie.

imagine you become a tech millionaire just like this guy only to end up being murdERed for being a curry, meanwhile a nigger who barely passed his tech degree (even aftER cheating and teachers giving him extra marks due to nigger privilege) becomes CEO and gets to live a long life with heavy police protection.

So police are killing curries while protecting and defending niggers. It was my dream to be white but now I really want to be a nigger, I got absolutely mind-raped by the nigger-pill, it’s just too hard for me to swallow!
true it is insane how much privilege niggers have now in 2023. They completely flipped the table on whites. Whenever you hear a story of some student getting into all the ivy leagues, it is always a nigger

God i fucking hate neighbors, they can’t ever just mind their own business

true it is insane how much privilege niggers have now in 2023. They completely flipped the table on whites. Whenever you hear a story of some student getting into all the ivy leagues, it is always a nigger

I’m a dark-skinned curry living in chad-stralia where I get mogged by golden-haired, 6ft4inch white Giga-chads.

Because I’m dark-skinned, maybe I should shave my hair, change my name to Jamal or Tyrone, move to AmERica and start talking in nigger-accent and use nigger-slang so that I can LARP as a nigger and fuck white Stacies. Keep in mind I’m a proper dark-skin curry but If my skin still isn’t dark enough, I will make it even darker (through surgery) to the point where vast majority of people would genuinely believe im a real nigger lol.

What do you think of my plan? Would you also do something like this (if you had dark shitskin like me).

Last edited:
God i fucking hate neighbors, they can’t ever just mind their own business
KEK

Imagine using that term publicly in place of nigger to complain about them and see how long it takes before others catch on. :feelshaha:

KEK

Imagine using that term publicly in place of nigger to complain about them and see how long it takes before others catch on. :feelshaha:
Nothing worse than ghetto ass nigger neighbors with their pitbull and noise they make

America is a satanic state

"the police officer followed protocol"
killing people like a savage is a protocol apparently, then this guys come in sunday and swear they follow christ :feelsree:

I’m a dark-skinned curry living in chad-stralia where I get mogged by golden-haired, 6ft4inch white Giga-chads.

Because I’m dark-skinned, maybe I should shave my hair, change my name to Jamal or Tyrone, move to AmERica and start talking in nigger-accent and use nigger-slang so that I can LARP as a nigger and fuck white Stacies. Keep in mind I’m a proper dark-skin curry but If my skin still isn’t dark enough, I will make it even darker (through surgery) to the point where vast majority of people would genuinely believe im a real nigger lol.

What do you think of my plan? Would you also do something like this?
It might unironically work, you would need to go full way with the LARP and ideally have a few drugs around to showcase to the foids. Then should succeed. Tons of Stacies are basically brain dead degenerate whores and those would be easy game if you succeed

It might unironically work, you would need to go full way with the LARP and ideally have a few drugs around to showcase to the foids. Then should succeed. Tons of Stacies are basically brain dead degenerate whores and those would be easy game if you succeed
Imagine risking prison time, where you're liable to become some abo nigger's twink bitch, for some White pussy you can rent out. Prostitution is legal in Chadstralia.

meanwhile a nigger who barely passed his tech degree (even aftER cheating and teachers giving him extra marks due to nigger privilege) becomes CEO and gets to live a long life with heavy police protection.
Please show us the ratio of negro tech CEOs vs every other demographic. I'll wait.

Not so funny for me as a curry, this can happen to me as well the same way it did to this particular curry brother

As a curry, you always gotta be wary of not only criminals but cops as well

When you exist as a curry, everybody is your enemy because everybody is out to get you.

Not so funny for me as a curry, this can happen to me as well the same way it did to this particular curry brother
true , jfl you do everything to become rich enoúgh and then shit like this happens .

this wolrd really is random , and unjust

#StopTheCurrySelfHate

As a curry, you always gotta be wary of not only criminals but cops as well

When you exist as a curry, everybody is your enemy because everybody is out to get you.
Cops are fucking pigs soyciety is a pig too we need anarchy

true , jfl you do everything to become rich enoúgh and then shit like this happens .

this wolrd really is random , and unjust

Smart man, you undERstand

Cops are fucking pigs soyciety is a pig too we need anarchy

Curries should kill cops and use the meat and bones of their corpses to create “cop curry”, which we can feed to our dogs (in video game)