Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Curry supremacy

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
Ive seen like 3 threads of curries ascending with stacies today.

Its over for wereqcels

i sometimes wonder why slavs don't brag about having sex with women of other races

i promise i saw russian chad with morrocan stacy once on net but i didn't have that much damm

@SocialzERo

I think some Indians delusionmaxx so hard they end up warping reality and ascend with stacies. It's like how Neo can break the rules of the matrix

Last edited:
I ascended with a stacy too! :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:
IMG 3251

Call @wereqryan he’s crying
Holy shit, I didn’t realize that was his original username. I remember him from long ago.

i sometimes wonder why slavs don't brag about having sex with women of other races

i promise i saw russian chad with morrocan stacy once on net but i didn't have that much damm

@SocialzERo
Eastern Europeans generally stick to their own in the West. If you marry out you lose all your social circles, and people don’t want to associate with you anymore. This goes for both men and women.

just be curry is law

Ive seen like 3 threads of curries ascending with stacies today.
Only North Indians probably. North Indians have higher SMV with scat cumskins because they have street shitter halo

@SocialzERo
Because this isn't an achievement?

They can't speak English

@SocialzERo
And Slavs have the gall to compare themselves with Curries:feelsUgh:
Tall + Blue eyed + Blonde = Noodle slaying machine

Because this isn't an achievement?
This right here is the difference between shitskins and whites. Whites are so full of self esteem and self assurdness they don't feel inferior at all. Most ethnics brag about fucking white women due to insecurity about themselves. Whites are incapable of insecurity so they don't feel it.

Holy shit, I didn’t realize that was his original username. I remember him from long ago.
Brings back memories, doesn’t it? To this day, no one knows why the robust foid worshipping currycel deleted his original account.

Only Chad whites.
You are not chad(or at least I hope so) and yet you have never been triggered or angered by any anti white/slav post. Most white users don't. Ethnics get emotional over the slightest thing.

Brings back memories, doesn’t it? To this day, no one knows why the robust foid worshipping currycel deleted his original account.
@wereq you ready to explain?

@wereq you ready to explain?
Had it deleted by @Fat Link out of fear of persecution from the government. This was at a time when governments were cracking down on dissidents jobs and bank accounts during the COVID hysteria.

Had it deleted by @Fat Link out of fear of persecution from the government. This was at a time when governments were cracking down on dissidents jobs and bank accounts during the COVID hysteria.

You are not chad(or at least I hope so) and yet you have never been triggered or angered by any anti white/slav post. Most white users don't. Ethnics get emotional over the slightest thing.
I actually don't like it when some posters disparage Slavs.

No fear now?

JBC made me incel and i don't think a single curry lives in my country