Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Curry spits truth as to why JBW is bullshit

I

IncelDisciple

Banned
-
"The bolded parts are absolute truth bombs.

I recommend any minority (Indians especially) with an inferiority complex towards white people to actually spend significant time around them. Hear about how the 2008 recession absolutely gutted working class white people and left many of them penniless. One of the first friends I made in college was a white kid from Colorado who narrowly escaped his home getting foreclosed and his family going absolutely bankrupt. One of my best buddies is a white dude from rural Oregon who graduated with an unemployable degree -- he was made further unemployable when the agricultural base of his hometown got flooded with illegal immigrants, meaning that he couldn't even get a job picking grass seed.

These are by and large problems that Indians and Asians don't deal with. We similarly don't have to deal with a media that is dedicated to screaming about how racist we are, or constantly bombarding us with passive aggressive messages. I can't even imagine how annoying that shit must be for the average white dude, I think this more than anything must have clinched Trump's victory.

We also have these things called strong families and an actual culture, both of which are sorely lacking in white suburbia. White families have a vastly higher divorce rate than Asians/Indians, guess how that goes for the kids. White dudes compose 35% of the population, but 75% of all suicides. I've had a number of close friends who were both white and Indian. I think I knew one Indian guy who was abused by his parents, while literally every single close white friend that I've had -- perhaps ten across my short lifetime -- had severely fucked up family situations, ranging from abuse to divorce to sexual assault to a history of mental illness.

Almost every single Indian American family that I've met has treated their kids like gold, at the very least done their best to ensure their success. I absolutely cannot say the same thing for the white families I've known.

Not to knock the parents of some of my white brothers who did a fantastic job, but it is impossible to deny that there is a strong culture malaise affecting white people right now.

You see it in the blatant self hate from white liberals, the preponderance of school shootings at the hands of alienated/crazy whites, and the demographic decline of White Americans in favor of abortions and feminist-fueled casual sex.

Moreover, there really is no cohesive white culture, no homeland for them to go to. When I listen to classical Carnatic music or the Qawwali singing of North India, I feel a connection with my ancestral homeland and culture. I can go back to India and find a five thousand year old culture that inherently belongs to me. As a Brahmin I can participate in ancient rituals and enter temples that would be closed to outsiders.

When I ask white kids how they feel going to Europe, they could give less of a fuck, outside of getting plastered they feel no connection with their ancestral heritage. Up to four hundred years separates white Americans from their ancestral homeland, but for us as Indian guys, we still maintain a strong link to our motherland. This is worth a lot. I recommend that any Indian guys with self esteem issues actually read more about the history of India. Do your Rajput, Sikh, Nair and Maratha ancestors proud, these guys were among the greatest warriors of their time, repeatedly defeating both the Muslims and the British. If they could do that, you can go bang some white girls."

02-08-2017 03:24 AM

26409AA5 6C07 4562 B21F AD521B8A47B1

How is it coping if I'm white? It's the opposite of coping. It's me facing a horrible reality and accepting it.

“When I ask white kids how they feel going to Europe, they could give less of a fuck, outside of getting plastered they feel no connection with their ancestral heritage. Up to four hundred years separates white Americans from their ancestral homeland, but for us as Indian guys, we still maintain a strong link to our motherland. This is worth a lot. I recommend that any Indian guys with self esteem issues actually read more about the history of India. Do your Rajput, Sikh, Nair and Maratha ancestors proud, these guys were among the greatest warriors of their time, repeatedly defeating both the Muslims and the British. If they could do that, you can go bang some white girls."

Ultimate curry cope right here. “We wuz warriors n shit, so fucking white girls is ez”

liberalism is mental disease, shame cuckservatives, are too cucked to get rid of the weed

If JBW is bullshit then so is the racepill. JBW is the foundation of the racepill.

Based curry. He’s 100% right.

I am now pretty much convinced that OP is a curry. His all posts are about how curry SMV is the highest among all races. Wake up boyo, there is no cracker-poon for you. Take the blackpill and rot in peace. It's over for you.

Already debunked this in another thread.

Summary:

- White people created feminism.
- 90% of SJWs are white people who spend their free time attacking other white people.
- Feminist and SJW women are still going home to fuck white men.
- Curries/rice do well in America financially due to selective immigration that only allows educated ones into the country.
- White men are taller and better looking and the most sexually desirable of all men.
- It is better to be attacked for being on top (ie. white) than invisible because you are at the bottom (ie. curry/rice).

Truth.

Attachments

• im-from-india-damn-25563043.png
    im-from-india-damn-25563043.png
    161.1 KB · Views: 141
Many curries posting here mog my 2.5-3/10 face to death tbh. above average 6+ 6ft+ curries(better looking than average white male) here claiming race is holding them back are dumb as fuk and larping hard.

Already debunked this in another thread.

Summary:

- White people created feminism.
- 90% of SJWs are white people who spend their free time attacking other white people.
- Feminist and SJW women are still going home to fuck white men.
- Curries/rice do well in America financially due to selective immigration that only allows educated ones into the country.
- White men are taller and better looking and the most sexually desirable of all men.
- It is better to be attacked for being on top (ie. white) than invisible because you are at the bottom (ie. curry/rice).

OP is a curry boyo. He is trying to cope, let him cope in peace.

What I also think OP should take up street-shitting immediately, because it will allow him to clear his head and chat a little.

TPLu4Eo.gif

lol massive cope to say whites have no culture

OP is a curry boyo. He is trying to cope, let him cope in peace.

What I also think OP should take up street-shitting immediately, because it will allow him to clear his mind and chat a little.

TPLu4Eo.gif
:feelskek: as always.

You should start a career as a standup comic with an entire routine around street shitting. It would be fucking hilarious dude and it would be your one truest chance to ascend. Serious.

I listen to chinaman opera. I feel like I wanna stab my ear drums.

Fuck Chinese culture

If JBW is bullshit then so is the racepill. JBW is the foundation of the racepill.
Racepill simply means ethnics are uglier than whites on average. An average curry/arab/asian is like a 3 on the looks scale while northern europeans are 5s and taller on average. good looking is good looking though regardless of race.

Are you a larping curry?

Racepill simply means ethnics are uglier than whites on average. An average curry/arab/asian is like a 3 on the looks scale while northern europeans are 5s and taller on average. good looking is good looking though regardless of race.

Yeah that's basically it.

:feelskek: as always.

You should start a career as a standup comic with an entire routine around street shitting. It would be fucking hilarious dude and it would be your one truest chance to ascend. Serious.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

How is that different from JBW that basically says that being White automatically gives you an SMV boost?

Jfl this is the biggest cope thread I've ever seen

Jbw has nothing to do with the state of white people. Culture, divorce rates, suicide rates, family situations, economic situations etc are meaningless.

Jbw is all about whites being at the top of the smp and having it way easier than most other races in the dating scene.

Sure western curries may out compete whites in certain areas but they ain't beating them in smv which is what matters in the end.

No one cares about curry family situations or their culture. Genes are what matter, and white ones are the most valuable, period.

Even if all of this is true, foids do not care about facts or stats

Jfl this is the biggest cope thread I've ever seen

Jbw has nothing to do with the state of white people. Culture, divorce rates, suicide rates, family situations, economic situations etc are meaningless.

Jbw is all about whites being at the top of the smp and having it way easier than most other races in the dating scene.

Sure western curries may out compete whites in certain areas but they ain't beating them in smv which is what matters in the end.

No one cares about curry family situations or their culture. Genes are what matter, and white ones are the most valuable, period.

@IncelDisciple - Is this a troll thread or are you fucking retarded, JBW has nothing to do with culture or anything you mentioned, it has to do with LOOKS, whites males have an inherent advantage on the sexual market based on the traits they are genetically predisposed to posessing.

Facial Symmetry
Height
Exotically Coloured Eyes
Exotically Coloured Hair
Etc

Then there's the added benefit of being seen as the "conquerer race" of the planet, and also being the superior race on the planet with respect to economical success and technological innovation. So that boosts their innate status JUST for BEING WHITE, hence JUST BE WHITE.

Your entire thread is BS.

Very high IQ

India is an ancient culture with a lot to be proud of.

Being born a white man is basically the worst thing on the planet.
Surprised this thread hasn’t been deleted already tbh.

I am now pretty much convinced that OP is a curry. His all posts are about how curry SMV is the highest among all races. Wake up boyo, there is no cracker-poon for you. Take the blackpill and rot in peace. It's over for you.
Bold is true. But I'm not a curry.

All this Indian cuckservative shit blah blah muh culture muh degeneracy and then he finishes with "now go bang some white girls."

I’m jumping from a cope to another. The fact that a lot of users here are white is interesting. We whites are blamed by both feminists and ethnic-incels, just for our skin color.

Well, I don’t care because I know that most of you ethnics are just coping LARPers, but I think that your coping strategy is too similar to the one of the average feminist NPC.

All this Indian cuckservative shit blah blah muh culture muh degeneracy and then he finishes with "now go bang some white girls."
I agree that he's an asshole and I would love for him to get his skull bashed in by a gang of skinheads but he does make some legit points.

I agree that he's an asshole and I would love for him to get his skull bashed in by a gang of skinheads but he does make some legit points.
Sounds like someone from a rich family who is proud of his ancestry because of that and gets to say all this moral-high ground shit while still fucking white girls with his money and status. That's what he sounds like to me at least, I don't know him.

Sounds like someone from a rich family who is proud of his ancestry because of that and gets to say all this moral-high ground shit while still fucking white girls with his money and status. That's what he sounds like to me at least, I don't know him.
Exactly why JBW is bullshit.

Exactly why JBW is bullshit.
JBW is basically ethnic people telling us to go live in the third world countries they fled from and where you don't even know the language or anything and where literal millions of their own kind are having sex right now just to get some jungle gook who is as into you as the prostitutes you could fuck at home.

"The bolded parts are absolute truth bombs.

I recommend any minority (Indians especially) with an inferiority complex towards white people to actually spend significant time around them. Hear about how the 2008 recession absolutely gutted working class white people and left many of them penniless. One of the first friends I made in college was a white kid from Colorado who narrowly escaped his home getting foreclosed and his family going absolutely bankrupt. One of my best buddies is a white dude from rural Oregon who graduated with an unemployable degree -- he was made further unemployable when the agricultural base of his hometown got flooded with illegal immigrants, meaning that he couldn't even get a job picking grass seed.

These are by and large problems that Indians and Asians don't deal with. We similarly don't have to deal with a media that is dedicated to screaming about how racist we are, or constantly bombarding us with passive aggressive messages. I can't even imagine how annoying that shit must be for the average white dude, I think this more than anything must have clinched Trump's victory.

We also have these things called strong families and an actual culture, both of which are sorely lacking in white suburbia. White families have a vastly higher divorce rate than Asians/Indians, guess how that goes for the kids. White dudes compose 35% of the population, but 75% of all suicides. I've had a number of close friends who were both white and Indian. I think I knew one Indian guy who was abused by his parents, while literally every single close white friend that I've had -- perhaps ten across my short lifetime -- had severely fucked up family situations, ranging from abuse to divorce to sexual assault to a history of mental illness.

Almost every single Indian American family that I've met has treated their kids like gold, at the very least done their best to ensure their success. I absolutely cannot say the same thing for the white families I've known.

Not to knock the parents of some of my white brothers who did a fantastic job, but it is impossible to deny that there is a strong culture malaise affecting white people right now.

You see it in the blatant self hate from white liberals, the preponderance of school shootings at the hands of alienated/crazy whites, and the demographic decline of White Americans in favor of abortions and feminist-fueled casual sex.

Moreover, there really is no cohesive white culture, no homeland for them to go to. When I listen to classical Carnatic music or the Qawwali singing of North India, I feel a connection with my ancestral homeland and culture. I can go back to India and find a five thousand year old culture that inherently belongs to me. As a Brahmin I can participate in ancient rituals and enter temples that would be closed to outsiders.

When I ask white kids how they feel going to Europe, they could give less of a fuck, outside of getting plastered they feel no connection with their ancestral heritage. Up to four hundred years separates white Americans from their ancestral homeland, but for us as Indian guys, we still maintain a strong link to our motherland. This is worth a lot. I recommend that any Indian guys with self esteem issues actually read more about the history of India. Do your Rajput, Sikh, Nair and Maratha ancestors proud, these guys were among the greatest warriors of their time, repeatedly defeating both the Muslims and the British. If they could do that, you can go bang some white girls."

02-08-2017 03:24 AM
Fucking hell man. Get this through your head, rice and curry men are living memes in the west. A poor near homeless white guy will get an ethnic foid to hook up with him because she hates her own kind. Didn’t you see the research that said an Asian man had to earn $200k more than a white man for the foid to marry him? And that’s marriage for convenience not attraction, so beta bucks.

JBW is basically ethnic people telling us to go live in the third world countries they fled from and where you don't even know the language or anything and where literal millions of their own kind are having sex right now just to get some jungle gook who is as into you as the prostitutes you could fuck at home.

Nice strawman. JBW just means that whites are at the top of the SMV totem pole.

most of you ethnics are just coping LARPers, but I think that your coping strategy is too similar to the one of the average feminist NPC.

Spot on.

https://incels.is/threads/a-racepil...uers-as-the-vectors-of-shitliberalism.108605/

Lol at the chimping ethnicopers in here.

YOU FUCKEBN MORON JUST BECAUSE WHITES ARE BEING DRIVEN TO SUICIDE, FALLING OUT OF EMPLOYMENT, AND ATTACKED BY THE ELITES OF THEIR OWN COUNTRIES HAS NOTHIGN TO DO WITH JUST BE WHITE JUST BE WHITE MEANS THAT ALL WHITE PEOPLE BENEFIT FROM WHITE PRIVILEGE IN THE DATING MARKET

Lol, "debunked".

A poor near homeless white guy will get an ethnic foid to hook up with him because she hates her own kind.

Ethnicrybabies should drop the "self-hating ethnic whore" meme as soon as possible. Self-hate is pretty much exclusively the purview of educated White liberal foids.

Who should one trust here, the White incel who has never been shown the barest semblance of female affection in his life or a chimping ethnicoper who's convinced he sees - through streams of hot tears - ugly, homeless White men with their arms around girls?

Last edited:
YOU FUCKEBN MORON JUST BECAUSE WHITES ARE BEING DRIVEN TO SUICIDE, FALLING OUT OF EMPLOYMENT, AND ATTACKED BY THE ELITES OF THEIR OWN COUNTRIES HAS NOTHIGN TO DO WITH JUST BE WHITE JUST BE WHITE MEANS THAT ALL WHITE PEOPLE BENEFIT FROM WHITE PRIVILEGE IN THE DATING MARKET

That's 100% true though. Talking about the fact that white men are "being driven to suicide" as if that reduces their SMV is like talking about how women have skyrocketing depression despite having thousands of men at their fingertips.

One does not negate the other and they're separate issues. We talk about SMV here above all else. White men still overall have the highest SMV of any race on earth. They will always have the highest SMV because white skin is inherently valuable, height is valuable, Aryan features are valuable, colorful eyes are valuable, big dicks are valuable, and good muscle is valuable.

Rice and curry men on average can't compete with this so they will always have lower SMV.

People attack the men on top. There would be no point in SJWs attacking curry men, because curry men are already at the bottom. People want to knock the person on the top of the hill down. White men are the only men with any degree of dominion over the modern dating market. So that's who people attack. Like I said, it's a compliment.

Anyone who believes in the JBW theory shouldn't be allowed to post here.

Hitler believed in it.

No, he believed that the Germanic races should hold their divine purpose on a higher level. While aesthetically pleasing looks were favored under the Third Reich, this should be desirable in the long term to sustain power. If you want power, you must have a minority of individuals that possess the necessary qualities for it, which includes above average attractiveness.

No, he believed that the Germanic races should hold their divine purpose on a higher level. While aesthetically pleasing looks were favored under the Third Reich, this should be desirable in the long term to sustain power. If you want power, you must have a minority of individuals that possess the necessary qualities for it, which includes above average attractiveness.

Yeah. Well basically, as I see it, most ethnics agree with Nazis. Which is why I always find it funny when white supremacists are arguing against us. Like, what? We are openly admitting and endorsing that white people are the most ideal race of people, and then actual white Nazis are telling us "NO THAT CAN'T BE BECAUSE ...!!!!"

Looks = power. Size = power. We are always and will always be animals and slaves to our basic instincts. The biggest best looking men will always be treated as supreme, both by women and by men.

Both curry women AND men are famous for worshiping white guys in India. Because every curry knows Aryan features are best and taller, whiter men are better. It's fucking nature man. It's evolution. It's science:

https://www.livescience.com/5860-attractiveness-based-partly-skin-color.html

It has always been true and it will always be true. There's nothing to debate. Whites will have the highest SMV even when they're all extinct from suicide and lack of reproduction. Women will masturbate to old films of whites and history books if they have to. Or ethnics will genetically engineer themselves to look like whites and thus become the new whites.

Yeah. Well basically, as I see it, most ethnics agree with Nazis. Which is why I always find it funny when white supremacists are arguing against us. Like, what? We are openly admitting and endorsing that white people are the most ideal race of people, and then actual white Nazis are telling us "NO THAT CAN'T BE BECAUSE ...!!!!"

Looks = power. Size = power. We are always and will always be animals and slaves to our basic instincts. The biggest best looking men will always be treated as supreme, both by women and by men.

Both curry women AND men are famous for worshiping white guys in India. Because every curry knows Aryan features are best and taller, whiter men are better. It's fucking nature man. It's evolution. It's science:

It has always been true and it will always be true. There's nothing to debate. Whites will have the highest SMV even when they're all extinct from suicide and lack of reproduction. Women will masturbate to old films of whites and history books if they have to. Or ethnics will genetically engineer themselves to look like whites and thus become the new whites.

A lot of the points covered in the JBW theory were addressed in my post uncovering the morphological diversity of whites. I fundamentally agree that there are a key set of features that make CERTAIN groups of Caucasians desirable over others. These features constitute what the Germanic race desires as its representation. It's important to note that the Third Reich's usage of blond hair and blue eyed imagery was used to motivate women to vote for the party. This means that the Third Reich's endorsement of these features should be taken with less consideration when addressing racial policies. Furthermore, whites that possess blue eyes and blond hair will typically have a higher sexual market value. However, those with brown eyes will immediately lose that value, with the skin tone having no impact on one's attractiveness. Through this research, we can state that only a certain population of white Caucasians possess desirable traits to most women.

A lot of the points covered in the JBW theory were addressed in my post uncovering the morphological diversity of whites. I fundamentally agree that there are a key set of features that make CERTAIN groups of Caucasians desirable over others. These features constitute what the Germanic race desires as its representation. It's important to note that the Third Reich's usage of blond hair and blue eyed imagery was used to motivate women to vote for the party. This means that the Third Reich's endorsement of these features should be taken with less consideration when addressing racial policies. Furthermore, whites that possess blue eyes and blond hair will typically have a higher sexual market value. However, those with brown eyes will immediately lose that value, with the skin tone having no impact on one's attractiveness. Through this research, we can state that only a certain population of white Caucasians possess desirable traits to most women.

Yeah no shit. Most women have insanely high standards. Being white is just the first thing on their list of requirements, but it's a long list and getting longer every day.

The only thing you said I disagree with is "skin tone having no impact on one's attractivness". That's scientifically false. White skin will always be more valuable than brown/yellow skin. It's evolution.

The absolute state of poocels lol