Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Curry south americans are the only truecels, maybe with chinks, every other race is a fakecel piece of shit

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
The absolute truth,
Fuck this forum, everyone else in here is a fakecel piece of shit except me because I am a brown south american.

Indigineous shitskin genes = truecel

this is why mayocucks should man up and improve, they have better chances than us shitskins

I think generalizing all races relating to their status of incel is misguided; it's true that an incel of an ethnic status will have a higher tax and more negative stereotypes compared to a subhuman of the same looks, but see below... :feelssus:

I've already spoken to you about arranged-marriage maxing, but yes; if you are an ethnicel and also disavow traditional forms of relationships which you could ascend from, it's highly questionable... :feelsjuice:

I think it's plausible there's a high quantity of fakecels here who are ethnic; many who hyperfocus on their race and claim it's the only reason for them being incel are suspicion-rising, as I wonder if they have otherwise good features they refuse to reveal or even ignore in delusion of ethnicity somehow making Chadpreets and Changs truecels. :feelshehe:

They forget that looks and other physical factors influence the stereotypes and ethnic tax levied against them to have a much more minute effect; it has a compounding effect on those that are truly subhuman, yes, but I doubt 6'2 lightskin Bangladeshi Chadpreet is incel even in Denmark or something. :society:

@subhuman

South Indians descend from Austronesians.

I think generalizing all races relating to their status of incel is misguided; it's true that an incel of an ethnic status will have a higher tax and more negative stereotypes compared to a subhuman of the same looks, but see below... :feelssus:

@subhuman
Lmao cope

There was a guy on the discord who was a 5’3 indigenous Bolivian from a dying tribe with like 100 members and he got a gf when he was a teenager and experienced teen love

There was a guy on the discord who was a 5’3 indigenous Bolivian from a dying tribe with like 100 members and he got a gf when he was a teenager and experienced teen love
I call it BS and shit flinging.
Jungle indians are frowned upon even with their own kin.

Cope. He is banned here now
Remember that shitskins are naturally more retarded than blond toilets, thus they elaborate stupid ass larp posts.
Do you seriously believe that a shitskin from Bolivia can ascend?
USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN!
Gordon Ramsay Reaction GIF by Hell's Kitchen

Here's your medal for being the only real truecel here.

Do you want me go suxk your dick as well, king?

retarded solipsistic threads one after another. all NTs are fakecels all whites are fakecels all blahblha are fakecels just me im so sad

People here overemphasize race too much. Height>race
Face>race

I am a 5'1" truecel, and I am white.

I look very white. I even have naturally dark-colored hair. I am 41 years old and lifetime dateless.

You curries are just a bunch of low life whiners.

I am white and shorter (5'1") , uglier, and more incel than all you brown people.

Just be non curry

Being fair skinned midget is better than being shitskin midget.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back