Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Curry simps vs American simps. Lifefuel for currycels.

Exactly. I've heard the 'Desi Tax' phrase thrown around and laughed my arse off. What 'Desi Tax'? Trust me, there is no Tax on being Indian. The number of Indian guys I see with white women. Look at who Vikkstar has just proposed to. Even on YT there are tons of videos which have Indian guys with non Indian women (mainly white - only saying because that seems to be the saltiest issue with some people).

Fact is, a lot of people on the internet are losers. And that goes ten times for racist people online. Anyone who spends enough time in such a toxic space is going to get the wrong ideas. And while sometimes that rude checkout worker, or rejection from that girl was down to their racism, not everyone is like that, or like the people who comment racist/self pity trash online.

Exactly. I've heard the 'Desi Tax' phrase thrown around and laughed my arse off. What 'Desi Tax'? Trust me, there is no Tax on being Indian. The number of Indian guys I see with white women. Look at who Vikkstar has just proposed to. Even on YT there are tons of videos which have Indian guys with non Indian women (mainly white - only saying because that seems to be the saltiest issue with some people).

Fact is, a lot of people on the internet are losers. And that goes ten times for racist people online. Anyone who spends enough time in such a toxic space is going to get the wrong ideas. And while sometimes that rude checkout worker, or rejection from that girl was down to their racism, not everyone is like that, or like the people who comment racist/self pity trash online.
I’m a non Indian curry, brutally over. :feelsrope:

Look at who Vikkstar has just proposed to.
Yeah, a guy who has a net worth of around 9 million $ and makes a million $ a year is successful with women. Give incels his money and fame and every single fucker on this forum will be with at least a cute 6/10 20 year old white woman.

JFL

Yeah, a guy who has a net worth of around 9 million $ and makes a million $ a year is successful with women. Give incels his money and fame and every single fucker on this forum will be with at least a cute 6/10 20 year old white woman.

JFL
I’m a non Indian, brutally over. :feelsrope:

Keep coping

Those are rich fag upper class curries. true normal or poor indians like me have no foids

Cuckstar and the other eceleb faggots are worth millions . It's not hard to get golddigging bitches when you are a millionaire man.

Cuckstar and the other eceleb faggots are worth millions . It's not hard to get golddigging bitches when you are a millionaire man.
I wish I could get women just like you Curryboy :ha..feels:

Yeah confused you for my Curry slayer friend, he fucks while I rot. :fuk:
Cool story man. Lots of people in this world, so I don't doubt your story, he must be rich and good looking tho

Cool story man. Lots of people in this world, so I don't doubt your story, he must be rich and good looking tho
His family is from Uttar Pradesh, idk if that means anything.

Onlyfans and twitch simps should be throw into the gulags in mass

Along with the foids they enable
Yes. Yes. Agreed :feelsokman: Those half naked bitches that exist only to Taunt and Torture Incels definitely need to get theirs as well.

they're still simps in the end :feelsseriously: