Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Curry relatives & gift-giving

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

Looks like my summer vacation is… over
★★★★★
Curry relatives are so incredibly thoughtless when it comes to gift-giving. I understand that they are not obligated to give anything, but that is irrelevant to the point I am trying to make because they DON’T give anything.

For birthdays, holidays, or whenever the fuck they feel like “gift-giving”, curry aunts and uncles always give gift money. Knowing FULLY WELL that the parents of their nephew/niece are just going to take that money and use it for themselves.

I know they’re aware of what will happen because:
1. This gift money confiscation by parents happens in all curry households, every single curry kid I’ve spoken with about this has had the same shit happen to them.

2. They themselves ARE curry parents, they do the exact same thing and know what will happen.

3. They grew up knowing their stingy, greedy ass siblings/cousins and know their nature well.

It’s just so fucking dumb, maybe you could TALK to the kid, give a feasible price range, and ASK them what they want? So you know that whatever the fuck you give them will actually go to and be used by them?

It’s worse than not giving them anything because it’s practically an insult. You’re just tantalizing them with an amount of money they’ll never get to spend.

Also JFL at the times when they don’t even bother letting you touch the money and just give it straight to the parents. And then later when they have beef with you they’re like “AFTER ALL I’VE DONE FOR YOU…”:feels:

Nigga you didn’t do SHIT for me. But I guess that whining ties in to the inability of curries to perceive people as individuals

brutal and relatable tbh. This is how it is for us of such cursed subhuman untermensch race. Our relatives are like cockroach goblin mutts. Lazy fucking trash who don't want put effort in gift giving at all. And we can't bitch to anyone.

brutal and relatable tbh. This is how it is for us of such cursed subhuman untermensch race. Our relatives are like cockroach goblin mutts. Lazy fucking trash who don't want put effort in gift giving at all. And we can't bitch to anyone.
We can at least bitch to other curries on this forum. Best to avoid normie curries

Its true, they do it because everything in curryland is about your caste,religion,culture,clan etc. Curries dont see eachother as individuals but as representatives of their clans/caste, curries are a epitome of hivemind,gifting money to kids instead of actual gifts is a way for them to forge/straightened the relationship between your family (parents) and them. To them kids are not individuals but an investment scheme/security net for when they grow old.

Last edited:
Its true, they do it because everything in curryland is about your caste,religion,culture,clan etc. Curries dont see eachother as individuals but as representatives of their clans/caste, curries are a epitome of hivemind,gifting money to kids instead of actual gifts is a way for them to forge/straightened the relationship between your family (parents) and them. To them kids are not individuals but an investment scheme/security net for when they grow old.
Hit the nail right on the head :yes:

Curry relatives are so incredibly thoughtless when it comes to gift-giving. I understand that they are not obligated to give anything, but that is irrelevant to the point I am trying to make because they DON’T give anything.

For birthdays, holidays, or whenever the fuck they feel like “gift-giving”, curry aunts and uncles always give gift money. Knowing FULLY WELL that the parents of their nephew/niece are just going to take that money and use it for themselves.

I know they’re aware of what will happen because:
1. This gift money confiscation by parents happens in all curry households, every single curry kid I’ve spoken with about this has had the same shit happen to them.

2. They themselves ARE curry parents, they do the exact same thing and know what will happen.

3. They grew up knowing their stingy, greedy ass siblings/cousins and know their nature well.

It’s just so fucking dumb, maybe you could TALK to the kid, give a feasible price range, and ASK them what they want? So you know that whatever the fuck you give them will actually go to and be used by them?

It’s worse than not giving them anything because it’s practically an insult. You’re just tantalizing them with an amount of money they’ll never get to spend.

Also JFL at the times when they don’t even bother letting you touch the money and just give it straight to the parents. And then later when they have beef with you they’re like “AFTER ALL I’VE DONE FOR YOU…”:feels:

Nigga you didn’t do SHIT for me. But I guess that whining ties in to the inability of curries to perceive people as individuals
Honestly I don't see what the complaint it. I thought you were going to say opposite is true. Getting money is the BEST. The other stuff is worthless and thoughtless so might as well be money. I reject the entire concept of celebrations for personal birthdays and holidays in the first place. It's just rubbish if you aren't succeeding in life. There is nothing to celebrate yet the previous generation couldn't understand what's wrong and so they want to pretend everything is okay with their children and we should all continue on as normal.

For Marwadis this might be true. But Hindus are in essence idolaters, so they like to celebrate themselves on every occasion. You have seen this behavior. The ones who live in the society I am peacefully rotting in are engaged in idolatry of themselves constantly. Just watching them you can see every little thing they do needs to be wrapped around their religious and culture things. They are very happy to throw themselves cultural committee parties and make the girls announce retarded passion drives etc etc. But in the West we also have this. Normies do their normie shit also. It's just not as religious based for the people who live in the big cities.