Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Curry pulled Russian chick

Ragefuel for @supersoldier

just be ethnic is law

Incredible cow poop

Just Be Tall strikes again

I promise it's ethnics only who do this shit, white men don't care about non white women and don't try to post everytime that they pulled ethnic/rice/black foid

I promise it's ethnics only who do this shit, white men don't care about non white women and don't try to post everytime that they pulled ethnic/rice/black foid
Yes, this is basically white women worship. I find it cringe

Ethnics celebrating being able to fuck the women who are famed worldwide for being willing to spread their legs for any foreigner will never stop being funny tbh:feelskek:.

Curry men are khhv till marriage, for most curries they only get to even talk to foids and touch them in any intimate manner only after marriage, no doubt they loose their mind and celebrate it like some big event, the thing is the women they're doing this with sees them as goofy idiots and now she can leech these idiots lmao