Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Curry psychiatrist on JewTube makes an anti-blackpill video

looking in the mirror and going outside only reaffirms the blackpill. it's over

Seen. Just some guy trying to sell usual normie talking points and arguments wrapped up into smart sounding words.:feelsmage::feelswhat:
I haven't watched the video yet, but one thing I notice is that he has no specific content about autism on his channel, besides having interviewed Ice Poseidon once and some other autist.

Obviously normalfag advice will have no bearing on those who are constitutionally aberrant.

He has videos on ADHD though, and has apparently suggested that CBT is just as effective as stimulant medication in treating it (JFL).

Tactical nuke deployed.
Waiting for target coordinates :hax:

I haven't watched the video yet, but one thing I notice is that he has no specific content about autism on his channel, besides having interviewed Ice Poseidon once and some other autist.

Obviously normalfag advice will have no bearing on those who are constitutionally aberrant.

He has videos on ADHD though, and has apparently suggested that CBT is just as effective as stimulant medication in treating it (JFL).
All mental illness are hoaxes, no such thing as ADHD. Take your Jew pills and fund Chad

All mental illness are hoaxes, no such thing as ADHD. Take your Jew pills and fund Chad
It's just varying forms of brain damage and genetic mutations.

It's just varying forms of brain damage and genetic mutations.
Agreed, those mutations only prevailed through generations cuz they were useful in some way for those who carried them (aka no impact on getting laid).

It's all about your jaw and chin structure and looks in general, autistic Chad is banging multiple stacies

I took the Bluepill, later Blackpill fags! :feelshmm:

Heard the guy is some type of cult leader irl and selling some curry voodoo magic shit in his shop or something?

because low iq people
This dude was talking about emotion processing, and then forgot the second stage. This faggot should get better at shit he does:feelshaha:

COPE

Ofc it must be a curry kek.
They are the master copers

Agreed, those mutations only prevailed through generations cuz they were useful in some way for those who carried them (aka no impact on getting laid).
Mutations can be spontaneous rather than inherited, and spontaneous mutations are known to occur in autism, which could explain why spergs on this forum are rotting and dying alone unlike previous generations in their family. That is, they actually possess certain genes which their ancestors did not have, or, at least, a particular combination of genes which their ancestors did not have (the ones who survived infant mortality and successfully mated, mind you).

Perhaps the already high mutational load in the autist's family genepool became worse with their birth. In any case, evolution is constantly creating new constellations of traits, and selection happens with you.

The question of autism is relevant here because the Redditor Dr. K is responding to mentions that he has autism, and argues that if lookism is to be considered false, then that actually makes things worse for him, because he would have no hope of ascension through looksmaxxing if all that's relevant is his permanently impaired capacity to socially interact.

Lookism as a cope for autists theory, making them believe there is hope to salvage themselves by changing their appearance, or that their misery is purely due to "superficial" aesthetic factors rather than the very essence of their being :lul:

But clearly, both neurology and appearance are relevant to one's socio-sexual prospects, and I argue that there isn't even any dichotomy between them. For mutational load not only determines the presence of neurological/mental disorders, but also determines appearance. An attractive face and body is basically just an indicator of good health and genetic adaptability in the first place, after all.

Hence why I am both autistic and also have sleep apnea (a co-morbidity which is very common). My poor genes not only determined that I would have autism, but that my jaw would be recessed, which doesn't merely entail a poorer physical appearance but causes a myriad of health issues due to hypoxia during sleep.

A recessed jaw means a narrower airway. Couple that with decreased immunity to disease -- a classic sign of genetic maladaptation -- and thus a long history of inflammatory responses, and your tonsils swell up, literally choking you at night and depriving your brain and organs of oxygen.

Last edited:
My brother is a pothead blue pilled normie and he sent me one of his stupid videos as if I cared..

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZLw4DGtTbA

His subreddit contains threads on inceldom and needs people to vouch for the blackpill:

Watched everything.

Some points Dr. K makes are:

1--- blackpill / lookism are not based on evidence.
2--- blackpillers' / doomers' lack of success is due to self-sabotage (behavior and emotions).
3--- behavior modification will lead incels to form relationships.

I take the following issues with those points:

1--- the "blackpill" may as well be defined as the set of facts pertaining to interpersonal behavior and human sexual selection. If some idea or claim is not backed by facts it can't even be considered a blackpill (e.g.: "there is somebody for everybody").

2 & 3 --- this is the old "personality" myth. OkCupid's "love is blind" experiment has dismissed any doubts that looks=personality. This is corroborated by many other experiments on chat rooms where the incel maintains an interesting conversation with a foid for days on end (sometimes over the phone as well) only to be ghosted as soon as he shows his face. Also, autists' rejection from normies happens in a matter of seconds, even when the autists are reading from a script. The "looks of disgust" that incels often get are also an example of automatic rejection that happens even before the incel engages in any behavior that could be construed as self-sabotage.

I would add that sexual selection criteria doesn't vary within a species. If a peacock is sexy, basically any peacock of the opposite sex would fuck it.

If one foid is disgusted with your face, that's on her. Maybe she had a bad day? Who cares.

If hundreds of foids give you looks of disgust regularly, over the years, this is a darn good indicator that human foids in general don't consider you attractive to mate with, anymore than a peacock would find a pheasant attractive to mate with.

If you're decades out of puberty and zero foids gave you a mating signal (IOI) that means you're not sexy. I don't see how this fact can be construed as a case of self-sabotage, unless the incel is has a serous problem with hygiene and grooming (letting teeth rot, etc.) --- and even people with rotten teeth reproduce regularly.

Last edited:
He kinda talks out of his nose.
:waitwhat:
He’s got a betabux wife I guess at least

Also, autists' rejection from normies happens in a matter of seconds, even when the autists are reading from a script.
Notice how he didn't mention autism once in his response to the autistic poster.

He used an autist's misery as an opportunity to preach to late blooming NTs, like with the spiel about group coaching at the end (where identikit NTs come together in a hivemind, and where an autist would find himself totally out of place) :lul:

Last edited:
"Just regurgitate the black pill buddy boyo and get therapy only 200$ a session with me!"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back