Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Curry parents vs rice parents, who is worse?

Title

• Total voters
ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
I vote rice because I’ve definitely seen more traumatic Asian parent stories than curry parent stories, kek

None, both are the best parents, because they care for their children and want them to crack the hardest entrance exams on earth (JEE and Gaokao)

Curry parents, for continuing their garbage bloodlines and making their children suffer with the biggest clown race there is.

Hmm...my father is somewhat of a Rice human, so I qualified for this.

Disclaimer:

_asian-png.1755969

haplogroup-png.592379

Mine mentioned to me that he could easily have his initials carved into my hair if he wished.

Yes, very true. My mother used to criticize my autistic behavior.

She would say "I was 'square' myself as a child, but your behavior is weird. You are w-e-i-r-d", "I'm embarrassed to have a son that 'does this'(Making fidgeting gestures)", "Please! I don't care about your anxiety. Do you want to live on the streets?"

As typical of femoids, she cannot listen to my problems without redirecting to her own problems.

Yes, true. When I was eighteen, I attempted to apply for jobs. However, I could barely do the interviews because of my stuttering problem(ASD-caused). My mother wanted me to get employed despite knowing about my disability("You should get a job", "When you become an adult, I want you gone!").

The result was living in a youth commune for some time...

Understood.

When I was in my early teens, my father would constantly denigrate my autistic traits. He would often tell me,

"Why are you so shameful all the time?" (I was anxious and kept my head down in public)

"We're going to grandma's house, hurry up!"(He wanted to make himself seem like an excellent father by showing her his son)

"You're moving so slowly"(He would hit me; I was sluggish from ASD/trauma)

"Your cousins are better than you!" (Again, anxiety and depression)

"I'm saying this to be kind. Don't anger me." (If I was struggling to go inside a store due to anxiety)

I once had Pyelonephritis and was fairly weak from it to the point of needing to stay home when my father wanted to visit a store. My father, instead of asking me if I took my prescribed antibiotics, simply told me, "Hurry up, let's go see grandma". He then asked Grandma to patronize me for my "disobedience".

Yes; my father would regularly batter Mother and break things. When angry, Mother would grab my stimming objects and shake them in my face while tightly grasping my neck.

Mother moved into a separate apartment and stayed with relatives, at times. We also had to live with my paternal grandparents.

Father would...sometimes stare at me stimming and start snickering.

Re: [ Content Deleted ]

UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184103497Sunday, February 21, 2016 4:29 PM CST
"I'm shaming you on Twitter k" Why do you want to "shame" me, Vircivitali? I am not patronizing your beliefs. I am merely trying to convince the community to become more understanding of your disorder(s).

Re: i rlly miss having a father

Unsourced_Anon
Png

#185757523Sunday, March 20, 2016 9:08 PM CDT
"they are the only ones that will love you forever" You are quite naive, adolescent schoolchild.

Re: cyber bullying and suicide

Unsourced_Anon
Png

#189854021Friday, May 27, 2016 6:36 PM CDT
"Cyber bullying" is nothing more than a fabricated issue. The expectation that an individual will feign "respect" for you on an Internet forum is subjective. You are valueless to anyone outside of your social clique, and there is no obligation to consider your emotions. Suicide is nothing more than a personal decision. Anonymous coercion on the Internet cannot "force" you to kill yourself. It is a voluntary action, irrespective of your "sorrow." Actually, I would recommend committing suicide, as it will relieve the problems experienced by all of the individuals involved.

Asian parents always seemed worse to me.

curry because
Curry parents, for continuing their garbage bloodlines and making their children suffer with the biggest clown race there is.
this

and also they tend to be more religious especially Muslim curries. Thus cucking their kids of NT Maxxing

@BigSadnes765 Wheres the foid in your AVI from?

If we're talking percentages, curries. No doubt. One hundred percent.

None, both are the best parents, because they care for their children and want them to crack the hardest entrance exams on earth (JEE and Gaokao)
I swear they have the most unrealistic expectations lol

I used to envy asians because their parents pushed them hard to study and get a good career. Now I realize that becoming a wageslave, even a high-tier one, is a pointless and wasted existence. The white normalfags who spent their youth having fun and socializing while putting in minimum effort needed to pass their classes are actually wiser than the ricecels who wasted their youth on grinding for exams. Even if they end up a doctor or engineer or something, what's the point if they don't have a family to provide for.

Currys because low IQ