Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Curry parents forcing me to get arranged marriage

Officer
★★★
What do you think? Should I go for it? One way for me to lose my virginity. And she will be a curry femoid from the US.

dont marry unless you get prenup. marriage is cuckoldry, she will divorce rape you.

dont marry unless you get prenup. marriage is cuckoldry, she will divorce rape you.

Curries don’t get prenup. Rarely divorce and when they do it’s always the women’s fault socially. Plus curry fathers literally pay to get their daughters married

This. Prenup's are important. Don't let her guilt you into not signing one,"don't you trust me" "why would "we" need that,we're in love". If she refuses to sign, don't marry her.

MUST BE NICE

This. Prenup's are important. Don't let her guilt you into not signing one,"don't you trust me" "why would "we" need that,we're in love". If she refuses to sign, don't marry her.

Maybe with white folks that stuff works

She's probably a whore who's being forced to settle down by her father.

my mother broke up with my father months after birthing me because he refused to marry her without prenup. she has always distorted the story to make it seem like he was just being shallow and valued money over the relationship. i now see the truth. i would find it quite ironic if i were to be put in the same situation.

She's probably a whore who's being forced to settle down by her father.

That’s what I’m thinking. But I’d rather have that rather than be married to a aunty or worse be an incel forever

From the US? Kek she has had miles of white cock. but if you’re okay with having white mans sloppy seconds then go for it.

From the US? Kek she has had miles of white cock. but if you’re okay with having white mans sloppy seconds then go for it.

If you marrry anyone past 22+ they have had cock. It’s impossible to find a pure virgin female after 22. So unless you plan to stay incel forever until you find a pure virgin female who also coincidentally doesn’t think you’re ugly , and won’t cuck you (0.0000001%) chance, you’re stuck with used goods 99% of the time. Maybe playing cards wisely and marrying early instead of living a life of anguish is profit ????

Are you an American? Will you get married in The US?

If it's hittable and you get prenup, sure why not. You'll get pussy out of it at least.

FUCKING DO IT NOW!!! THIS IS YOUR ONLY CHANCE TO GET FUCKING LAID. AND LEAVE THIS FUCKING FORUM.

As a side note, marry a FOB curry from the curryland. The uglier (and poorer) the better. She will worship an NRI like you like a god. FOB curry girls won't care how ugly you are. But never a western bred currybitch, she has already ridden numerous chad cocks so she will cuck you within a year or divorce rape you.

i wish i could get arranged marriag

FUCKING DO IT NOW!!! THIS IS YOUR ONLY CHANCE TO GET FUCKING LAID. AND LEAVE THIS FUCKING FORUM.

As a side note, marry a FOB curry from the curryland. The uglier (and poorer) the better. She will worship an NRI like you like a god. FOB curry girls won't care how ugly you are. But never a western bred currybitch, she has already ridden numerous chad cocks so she will cuck you within a year or divorce rape you.

Thanks but I’m not Indian, rather Paki. Also chudur why haven’t you been seeking an arranged marriage yet? I hear American Indians like you are highly sought after by curries.

Thanks but I’m not Indian, rather Paki. Also chudur why haven’t you been seeking an arranged marriage yet? I hear American Indians like you are highly sought after by curries.

I think the situation in pakiland is not very different from that of curryland. FOB paki girls will like you.
I don't have enough strong familial tie with curryland, but yes I am actually trying through https://www.shaadi.com/

i would /r/asktheredpill . get more preservative. I personally wouldnt do it unless i had at least some common interest with the women

If you marrry anyone past 22+ they have had cock. It’s impossible to find a pure virgin female after 22. So unless you plan to stay incel forever until you find a pure virgin female who also coincidentally doesn’t think you’re ugly , and won’t cuck you (0.0000001%) chance, you’re stuck with used goods 99% of the time. Maybe playing cards wisely and marrying early instead of living a life of anguish is profit ????

Or you could get arranged marriage with a 16 year old from paki land, she will be a virgin. that’s what I’m gonna try and do.

Just remember she has fucked 10 chads and 19 Tyrone’s in her college days and you’ll never be able to compare to them

She will resent you for not being at their level

can you not ask them to find you a nice virgin girl from some shithole village

Take her and get what sex you can out of her. Hopefully she's coming from a poor economic background so she's forced to be your bitch.

Might as well try it out, not like you'll have any other chance to get married/laid.

Yes 1000 times yes, why is this even a question? Unless you are volcel

i dont see what you have to lose, i imagine its probably going to be super awkward when you first get to know her lmao.

also doesnt the girl have to agree to it anyway? what if she just says no cuz of looks?

have you seen her yet? what would you rate her?

Another ethniccel currycel lookism retard troll

fuckin do it. encourage it. dont let this oppatunity pass you by

>And she will be a curry femoid from the US.

Just be prepared that shes had plenty of white chad lays whilst at college. Can't you get one from India?

Curries don’t get prenup. Rarely divorce and when they do it’s always the women’s fault socially. Plus curry fathers literally pay to get their daughters married
Fuck, that sounds so comfy.

Do it man. You're lucky to have that option. Being old and alone is not even worth contemplating IF you can avoid it.

>And she will be a curry femoid from the US.

Just be prepared that shes had plenty of white chad lays whilst at college. Can't you get one from India?

It's literally the only solution

above 22? you joking? more like any female past 15, and that is the absolute maximum.

Think for yourself

This is one of your biggest life decisions and you shouldn't ask a forum for advice. We don't know you and we don't know what you want out of life