Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel CURRY PAJEET SUBHUMAN COLLEGE IN DRAVIDIAN LAND CHARGING 350K (in video game)

• Thread starter Deleted member 42309
  • Start date
Deleted member 42309

Deleted member 42309

Genetically Deformed.
-
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: SC/ST SUBHUMAN PAJEET ONLY 100K(rupees) BUT EXCEPT THEM FEES IS 350K(rupees). FUCKING SUBHUMAN DALIT TOILET CLEANER AMBEDKAR FAGGOT MADE STUPID LAW:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope::feelsrope: EVEN EWS CAN'T PAY FEES PROPERLY AND DRAVIDIAN NIGGERS DON'T HAVE SCHOLARSHIP:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope:
@Misogynist Curry 卐 THOUGHTS ON RESERVATION SYSTEM IN CURRYLAND :feelswhere: (in video game)

Brutal no reply pill :feelsrope:

Which college are you going to and what's sc and st? And why is their fees lower?

That country is truly fucked. I'd rather be mogged 24/7 by chadrones in netherlands than spend a single second in that fuckhole. Sucking dalit dick (like @Broly ' s) is part of every government policy.

I remember when I was in school the low caste students didn't have to pay any fee not even for picnic and school uniform. It's really so fucking mortifying. Those low caste niggers( which are around 70-80% of total Indian population) get all the privileges along with women(of all caste) from government because our ancestors allegedly mistreated and raped their ancestors. No wonder this country is still a 3rd world shithole despite getting freedom 77 years ago. How could you expect it to develop when it totally relies on its 20% population??

That country is truly fucked. I'd rather be mogged 24/7 by chadrones in netherlands than spend a single second in that fuckhole. Sucking dalit dick (like @Broly ' s) is part of every government policy.
I remember when I was in school the low caste students didn't have to pay any fee not even for picnic and school uniform. It's really so fucking mortifying. Those low caste niggers( which are around 70-80% of total Indian population) get all the privileges along with women(of all caste) from government because our ancestors allegedly mistreated and raped their ancestors. No wonder this country is still a 3rd world shithole despite getting freedom 77 years ago. How could you expect it to develop when it totally relies on its 20% population??
@Am85006 thoughts on these aunty nashnal liberandus?:feelsree:

@Am85006 thoughts on these aunty nashnal liberandus?:feelsree:
Nigga the brahmin and other high caste people were never privileged

And also i'm not a right winger because I stand for my country

But you are extremely right those dalit niggers enjoy a lot of privilege now I'm not a brahmin but a kshatriya
And a lot of dalit niggers should be burned alive

Let's face it brahmin are like the whites of india blamed for everything
The worst part is they don't enjoy any privilege but blamed for everything

This country was built by the high caste kings and scholars now
If india wants to progress they need to start eugenics and must have a nazi mentality
Also religion should also be thrown out and bring people under 1 flag

Indians should start eugenics on large scale and breeding good looking babies and genocide dalit niggers

But you are extremely right those dalit niggers enjoy a lot of privilege now I'm not a brahmin but a kshatriya

If india wants to progress they need to start eugenics and must have a nazi mentality

Indians should start eugenics on large scale and breeding good looking babies and genocide dalit niggers
@Transcended Trucel thoughts?

Killing people causes sanctions from other countries, you don't want to do that in a developing country as foreign investment is crucial. What you actually need is to plummet dalit birth rates drastically. Force them to have less babies, make a 1 child policy like China did, this rule applied for everyone except for the wealthy people of China and if it wasn't followed then there would be severe consequences. China prevented 400 million births using 1 child policy.

This could work in curryland and force dalits to undergo 1 child policy. Overtime the dalit population will decrease due to low birthrates but the Brahmin population will grow larger since the policy wouldn't affect them.
Why not sterilize them simple:feelzez:

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: SC/ST SUBHUMAN PAJEET ONLY 100K(rupees) BUT EXCEPT THEM FEES IS 350K(rupees). FUCKING SUBHUMAN DALIT TOILET CLEANER AMBEDKAR FAGGOT MADE STUPID LAW:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope::feelsrope: EVEN EWS CAN'T PAY FEES PROPERLY AND DRAVIDIAN NIGGERS DON'T HAVE SCHOLARSHIP:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope:
@Misogynist Curry 卐 THOUGHTS ON RESERVATION SYSTEM IN CURRYLAND :feelswhere: (in video game)
fuck that bullshit. It is one thing to have a few slots but they really have over done the shit and gave em far too much. Even USA with it's nigger licking affirmative action doesn't go this far :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes aka @Transcended Trucel as he's dalit
not officially dalit. since Muslim don't have any idea what caste I am. I only guess my bloodline is of dalits given how low IQ and ugly they are

India has gone fucked cause of all these useless government bloated jobs and reservation system. Cursed as fucj

@Transcended Trucel thoughts?
agreed with this plan. would work and fix curryland. Sadly won't happen.
Killing people causes sanctions from other countries, you don't want to do that in a developing country as foreign investment is crucial. What you actually need is to plummet dalit birth rates drastically. Force them to have less babies, make a 1 child policy like China did, this rule applied for everyone except for the wealthy people of China and if it wasn't followed then there would be severe consequences. China prevented 400 million births using 1 child policy.

This could work in curryland where you force dalits to follow the 1 child policy. Overtime the dalit population will decrease due to low birthrates but the Brahmin population will grow larger since the policy wouldn't affect them.
yeah likely easier to achieve but you may run into aging population economic stagnation like Jap land.
Ah so its like affirmative action in the US.
it is worse. because they straight up give like 40% slots in some cases to the shitskin dalits. in USA they pass niggers like 5% slots not 40%