Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Curry on life support

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
I feel sympathy from curries

He should just stop thinking about meeting girls and also going outside which will just remind him of what his life could have been if he was born with good genetics.

Jfl at the comment about his shit colored skin:feelsaww:

Curries should not even be allowed to look at whites. They need instant deportation from the West. Besides dying, that's the only way they can save themselves from humiliating mogging.

Ya its like dwarf colonies. The dwarfs don't feel that bad living among just dwarfs.

Lmao, send that mf a link to this site

dude should save money and find good prostitutes

I am sure that if he really wants to pass on his genes and get kids he will also find some solution

For example paying a terminally ill foid, impregnating her, getting the kid, waiting untill she dies and then legally getting full custody without a problem

Last edited:
That's why I moved back to curryland. :feelsthink:
Based. I want to do that eventually too, but I'm planning to moneymaxx first so that I can retire at a young age back in curryland.

dude should save money and find good prostitutes

I am sure that if he really wants to pass on his genes and get kids he will also find some solution

For example paying a terminally ill foid, impregnating her, getting the kid, waiting untill the kid dies and then legally getting full custody without a problem

That kid would be an abomination who want him dead.

Curryland is not as bad as it was in the past. Its developing and has a lot of freedom unlike the west.
That's the reason I'm looking forward to retiring and moving there. I just want to take advantage of the exchange rates before moving back

Curries get the biggest ethnic tax, no race likes likes curries, even sjw Redditors shit on them openly.

Curries get the biggest ethnic tax, no race likes likes curries, even sjw Redditors shit on them openly.
I don’t really agree. But I can see your point

This post was removed

Brutal mods must’ve told him about it
Mods removed it because he couldn't stand the smell.
19390.jpg
17066.jpg