Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Curry Nepali airlines crashes on video

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
over for curries

jfl @ foid screams. YOUR SHITTY SCREAM IS NOT GONNA SAVE YOU YOU FUCKING ENTITLED CUMBRAIN

WHY ARE THEY SSCREAMING EVEN WHEN YOU CLOSE THE LIGHTS IN HIGH SCHOOL AS A PRANK ??

BECAUSE THEIR CUM BRAIN IS FULL OF CHAD SEMEN FUCKING RETARD HOLES KEK

dark ass nigga

FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE

jfl @ foid screams. YOUR SHITTY SCREAM IS NOT GONNA SAVE YOU YOU FUCKING ENTITLED CUMBRAIN

WHY ARE THEY SSCREAMING EVEN WHEN YOU CLOSE THE LIGHTS IN HIGH SCHOOL AS A PRANK ??

BECAUSE THEIR CUM BRAIN IS FULL OF CHAD SEMEN FUCKING RETARD HOLES KEK
indeed no amount of screaming will save them. Death was inevitable the second the video stsrted

FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE
is kinda insane seeing the crash from the inside in real time. Life can end just like that, all your effort and struggle can be invalidated and ruined due to someone else's mistake. Just another :blackpill:

my cock is full

Apparently, everyone on that plane died.

Apparently, everyone on that plane died.
ogre for em all. Maybe some will get lucky and reincarnate as scandanavian whites in their next life.

Why is curryland so chaotic?
no one has pride in anything. No one truly cares about anything. Everyone already has given up on any hopes dream they have. Everyone wants to do the bare minimum to push thru. They are Blackpilled subconsciously and know they will be nothing more than poor Subhuman shitskin garbage no matter how much effort they put in. So why not just do the bare minimum in life?

That plane turned at full speed.

Used to watch the flight channel on youtube all the time but figured it was adding to my depression and anxiety.

Probably the most depressing youtube channel of all time.

And yea, pretty much most of the videos on that channel involved ethiopian, malaysian, or other third world shithole airlines. Like i said in my recent replies on other threads relating to third worlders. Low average iq, incompetency, corruption, all sorts of bs is to be expected. Don't go there expecting things to be how it is in developed first world countries. Even then, you'll still run into bs. Just more in 3rd world shitholes.

you never know when your days end, Repent and believe in jesus before it is too late

Today is a good day to fly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back