Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel CURRY MEN ARE MOCKED AND TAUNTED

cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
being ugly is bad enough but IM FUCKING CURRY, in every show the curry is depicted as a weak beta male. im getting so fucking tired of this shit, people compared me to baljeet as a joke but it fucking pissed me off.

im curry, ugly, and a manlet. how shit can life get :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Man I have a big respect for currycels

Curries and Islamic people are the only people you can hate on without any consequences.

exactly, people are racist towards curries all the time
:feelsrope:

Try making fun of women or black people and you will have normie herdes attacking you, ""shaming"" ( :soy::soy: ) you for being a "sexist, racist pig," meanwhile they make "send bobs and vagene" jokes.

I can't tell tell the difference between a paki rose seller, and the kebab guy, for me the're all curries.

Poo in loo
:feels:

Poo in loo

Poo in loo
Poo in loo
:feelsrope:

As a sand nigger, I feel you. Soon females are gonna start hunting us for sport.
xuxn3frze2y11.jpg

Are curries generally more NT? I’m curious because there seems to be a lack of ERs coming from browncels (except with St. Minassian). The few curries I know are normiesque.

The only exception to this is numales and soyboys who seem to take aim at east asians.

How short are you?

Careful brother. They go AA (allahu akbar).
We don't go "AA" if we actually follow our religion. But apparently that is too hard as well, since a lot of Islamic people do drugs, drink alcohol, have premarital sex, etc. :feelsree:

They aren't depicted, they simply ARE weak, beta males.

Being curry in chadstralia have to be a hell :feelsrope:

I can't tell tell the difference between a paki rose seller, and the kebab guy, for me the're all curries.

Of course, everyone from South Asia is a curry, so Bangladesh, India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.

Sorry brother but the curry community haven't been a beaming example of outstanding human accomplishment lately. Shitting on the streets, not having basic plumbing, extremely corrupt officers and politicians. If they want to be taken more serious, perhaps they should try and make their country and culture more serious too.

Yeah, the hindus in India are extremely fucked up. They lynch Islamic people in mobs based on rumors of eating beef. Or they gangrape little kids inside their temple before killing them. And then they will protect these perpetrators; which includes high-ranking police officers, by stopping lawyers from formally pressing charges for their crimes.
Being curry in chadstralia have to be a hell :feelsrope:
Try being a currycel in Western Europe.

baljeet :feelskek:. im sorry bro

Just dont be curry bro :soy: