Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry Manlet and 4'6 Turbo Manlet on How They "Pick Up" Girls

oh god. I thought you were just exaggerating with 4'6" when I clicked your thread. jfl at these guys trying to cope. how has the 4'6" guy not roped yet?

Last edited:
Freakmaxxing.

This fucking curry manlet had the audacity to say "If you're ugly as fuck then just dress like a male model" :lul::lul:

The 'taller' one was featured on Leafy's channel for being a total freak. In other words, he is an actor put out by some studio to spew PUA bullshit and be highlighted in the media as being a freak.

do you think if I "own" my manletism and my norwoodism and tattoo confidence on my forehead girls will like me?

@3:50

held frame:yes:

"dress like a male model"

"if you're balding, just shave your fuckin head and grow a beard bro"

also, daily reminder that gym celling is not about muscles, its about increasing perceived fighting success relative to other males around you. if you're not tall enough or wide enough, it's futile.

Just own it bro, height only matters if you make it :lul::lul:
height is just a number.

hairline is just hair follicles bro.. what's attractive about a hair follicle?

the 5'3" curry would slay though if you scaled him up like 120%

bluepilled, ethnic, ultra-turbo manlet with biritsh accent. his midget looksmatch fucks 6/10. it never began.

JFL @ this currycel manlet and midget ricecel truecel. These ethnics never fucking learn.

If you're a manlet just rope, nothing will save you especially this PUA positive thinking bullshit.

from the comments.

W2TD5rx.jpg

imagine these guys get blackpilled.. they'll go ER on the entire world.

Manlets are the most powerful race, they're just held back by copes
if they all banded together and admitted how fucked they are, they could put their heads together and come up with a cure.

I knew the curry you were talking about just from reading the title.

JFL, finally people I can height mog by alot "Height matters olny if you let it" fucking retard faggot thinks if he can act masculine it'll make up for being 5'4 or even 4'6.

JFL, finally people I can height mog by alot "Height matters olny if you let it" fucking retard faggot thinks if he can act masculine it'll make up for being 5'4 or even 4'6.
“Just hold frame bro, a lot of tall guys are pussies”

it's not how tall you are that matters, its how tall your personality is

reminds me a quote from somebody on lookism.. "its not the hair you have on your head that counts, its the hair you have on your heart."

“Just hold frame bro, a lot of tall guys are pussies”
I don't think tall guys are pusies any more or any less than short guys.. that dude is just NINE inches below average male height.. its the equivalent of me fighting a 5'0" guy.. why would I ever do that? I feel sorry for the guy and I'd kill him with 1 punch.. aint nothing noble able pummeling a manlet to death..

and the other guy is 18 inches below avg jfl hes the size of a fucking 1st grader. its not that people don't want to fight because they're scared, its that they feel sorry for the guy and don't take him seriously at all. they think it's cute that hes confident.

6' guys aren't pussies when another 6' guy is stepping up to them.

I don't think tall guys are pusies any more or any less than short guys.. that dude is just NINE inches below average male height.. its the equivalent of me fighting a 5'0" guy.. why would I ever do that? I feel sorry for the guy and I'd kill him with 1 punch.. aint nothing noble able pummeling a manlet to death..

6' guys aren't pussies when another 6' guy is stepping up to them.
Exactly, these manlets just wanna cope by annoying tf out of normal height people just so they can compensate with their manletism

Not sure why bashing on midget, if midget is trying to prove midget height does not necessarily mean no foid will ever fuck you then you who is taller than he should feel a little better about yourself cuz you have it easier than he? Lifefuel?

Not sure why bashing on midget, if midget is trying to prove midget height does not necessarily mean no foid will ever fuck you then you who is taller than he should feel a little better about yourself cuz you have it easier than he? Lifefuel?
Cope

They're humiliating themselves

"When people see you on camera they don't believe you're 5'4'', because they see you as an authority and automatically assume you're much taller."

The cringe...
:lul:

4'6 ....JUST OWN IT! LOL

Cliffs: I bet he literally gets pick-up (off the ground) by feemayles.

at 4'6 you at least get the benefit of being a freak of nature. You actually see the extremes of bad actually getting girls. I have a feeling this guy is better off being 4'6 then 5'0. There are tons of 5'0, but at 4'6 he might even get some action by running freakshow game. I have no proof of this btw but just a feeling. Kinda like how that guy that cut off his nose to look like a skull got a girl.

LMFAO :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

curry + gook + manlet + gymcel + low IQ + poor + .... do you need more?

This is just fucking sad.

No matter what you do it's over. Manlets will NEVER ascend. We are screwed.

I think this guy could beat me up

at 4'6 you at least get the benefit of being a freak of nature. You actually see the extremes of bad actually getting girls. I have a feeling this guy is better off being 4'6 then 5'0. There are tons of 5'0, but at 4'6 he might even get some action by running freakshow game. I have no proof of this btw but just a feeling. Kinda like how that guy that cut off his nose to look like a skull got a girl.
It's also like how if you're medically deformed then you might get some sympathy points. It'd be politically incorrect to bully you. If you're just super ugly but not handicapped then it's open season. The 4'6 manlet can claim ableism discrimination due to dwarfism if things get too bad.

I'd obviously choose being a regular manlet (5'4-5'8) over being 4'6, but if I was a turbomanlet then might as well wish for literal midget game. A girl sleeping with a midget once might be a funny story to tell her roastie friends. Not so much sleeping with a 5'0 guy.

It's also like how if you're medically deformed then you might get some sympathy points. It'd be politically incorrect to bully you. If you're just super ugly but not handicapped then it's open season. The 4'6 manlet can claim ableism discrimination due to dwarfism if things get too bad.

I'd obviously choose being a regular manlet (5'4-5'8) over being 4'6, but if I was a turbomanlet then might as well wish for literal midget game. A girl sleeping with a midget once might be a funny story to tell her roastie friends. Not so much sleeping with a 5'0 guy.
Exactly. Making fun of a manlet is socially acceptable, making fun of a dwarf is messed up!

Feel bad for these dudes lol

Read the comments. Massive cope.

wtf is wrong with this mans hair? jfl

103_rapunzel_lass_dein_haar_herunter_sexy_bikiniline.jpg

Lmao i thought you were joking when you said he was 4'6