Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Curry man gets cheated on, court gives everything to his whore wife. He then kills himself. Curryland might have worse divorce laws than west.

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
https://voiceformenindia.com/femini...gives-clean-chit-to-wife-justifying-adultery/

Curryland seems to be more cucked somehow than the west.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...er-neutral-rape-laws/articleshow/18840879.cms

gender neutral rape laws don't exist there either. Completely biased towards men and don't equitably hold both genders in account.
https://www.opindia.com/2021/08/tee...nt-after-forcing-younger-brother-to-have-sex/
in story above. A sister raped her brother, but the brother got jail time, she got off Scot free.

muh women are oppressed in curryland jfl.

It doesn't matter where you go, laws will always be enforced in the benefit of women, even if the country has a black and white flag of the Shahada.

tf? i thought curryland treats toilet like shit and is the biggest arranged marriage capital in the world.

it seems their laws are getting bluepilled these days.

divorcedom discussed :yes:

I wish he bombed them instead

shitskinistan has fallen

Fuck courts.

tf? i thought curryland treats toilet like shit and is the biggest arranged marriage capital in the world.

it seems their laws are getting bluepilled these days.
Lmao that's an evil lie Indian foids perpetrate to defame to Curry males. In reality Curryland is one of the biggest feminist shitholes out there. I respect Arabs. They only remain true to the ways of their ancestors.

Pussy idiot killed himself instead of getting revenge. A cuck til the very end.

Birth rate in mudland soon to drop to -2 :feelskek:

what happened to curry land in 1 year, got cucked pretty fast.

That article trying to justify that foids adultery is extremely ragefuel. Fucking disgusting

It doesn't matter where you go, laws will always be enforced in the benefit of women, even if the country has a black and white flag of the Shahada.
Brutal truth

aren't these New zealand laws instead of Indian law? since it happened there?

not surprised this story is coming from the Simp Kingdom.

The biggest bluepill is that Conservative nations benefit men. Total fucking cope.

Look at the Middle East
>Slave classes
>Dick cutting
>Little boy sex slaves (many Muslims don’t consider fucking little boys homosexuality)
You can get fucked in the ass by a big, muscled faggot, and the law won’t do shit about it because
>Men can’t get raped

At least places like Finland are trying to ban dick cutting and will prosecute a faggot for buttraping you.

The biggest bluepill is that Conservative nations benefit men. Total fucking cope.

Look at the Middle East
>Slave classes
>Dick cutting
>Little boy sex slaves (many Muslims don’t consider fucking little boys homosexuality)
You can get fucked in the ass by a big, muscled faggot, and the law won’t do shit about it because
>Men can’t get raped

At least places like Finland are trying to ban dick cutting and will prosecute a faggot for buttraping you.
i heard in iceland they tried to ban circumcision but a jew stopped them

i heard in iceland they tried to ban circumcision but a jew stopped them
Pretty much. Doesn’t matter anyways because nobody there does it except for Jews. They’ll just continue to be weird outcasts ashamed to show their dicks to local women because they’ll get laughed at.

Part of the reason Jews love the USA/Israel is because their dicks don’t feel out of place. They don’t have to compete with uncut chads.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back