Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry mafia in canada

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240526 124355 Reddit
Screenshot 20240526 124400 Reddit

They can thugmaxx now to gain SMV. Lifefuel for currycels

i can't imagine indian being a gangster

nothing new here

They can thugmaxx now to gain SMV. Lifefuel for currycels
@Grim_Reaper

Start Tamil terrorist organizations like LTTE and Veerapan in Canada also then. Tamils are Tyrones, you can ascend with Thug maxxing

pls do not contact to POLICE saar :feelsaww:

Welcome to India Canada!

Sikh pajeet hands have typed this JAI SHRI RAM :lul:

@Pajeetsingh @PLA1092 @jeetcel

One of the problems that frequently arises in multicultural societies is deathnic gangs. Gangs that share much more in common with each other than society overall, such as their own language, culture, and ancestry, have ingroup trust, secret communication, and outgroup hostility. This can happen whenever you have any deathnic enclave. So, it’s not surprising that it would arise.

"Jai shree ram" just genocide these shitskins already and destroy their fucking shitskin idols

One of the problems that frequently arises in multicultural societies is deathnic gangs. Gangs that share much more in common with each other than society overall, such as their own language, culture, and ancestry, have ingroup trust, secret communication, and outgroup hostility. This can happen whenever you have any deathnic enclave. So, it’s not surprising that it would arise.
Quebec has Haitian gangs. I doubt Indians could be much worse than that but still I agree

Quebec has Haitian gangs. I doubt Indians could be much worse than that but still I agree
You should see some of the scarier gangs out in Markham and Vaughan, unfortunately this is another one thrown in the mix, Lawrence Bishnoi is no joke

Yeah, a mulla Paki for sure
Why you tag me, I m not Paki plus I already left the mulla cult and i don't want to associated with dysenic mulla cult, so i m not a mulla

Why you tag me, I m not Paki plus I already left the mulla cult and i don't want to associated with dysenic mulla cult, so i m not a mulla
That nigger talks like a mulla. Sucks off mulla rulers like Aurangzeb. Is a self-hating curry.

100% a mulla traits. You didn't believe when I said he was before

That nigger talks like a mulla. Sucks off mulla rulers like Aurangzeb. Is a self-hating curry.

100% a mulla traits. You didn't believe when I said he was before
Oh I think you assumes me a paki mulla

JFL, the bad English is on point

Surprised there is not poo stains all over it.

i can't imagine indian being a gangster
They exist, though mostly not indians. Jeets from neighbouring countries can be quite dangerous, like gypsies; gypsies also came from there.

This is real? Wtf, with that spelling I would have assumed it was a joke. Geez