Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Curry is breeding German chick. Hitler is coping in his grave.

Hitler wouldn't be coping as hard though, as the male is a Chadpreet-lite.

White women love to racemix.
They hate their own kind.

THIS IS A NIGHTMARE. HOW ARE CURRIES BREEDING WITH ARYAN GERMAN FOIDS WHILE I'M HERE ALONE IN MY BEDROOM BEATING MY MEAT 5 TIMES A DAY?????? HOWWWWWWWW

What the actual fuck? I mog that guy

NT pill

Blackpill deboonked guys, shut dowm the forum

doesnt even look like indian. Anyways her kid gonna be looking like retarded cuck and will join in .is in 15 years

How much money is this guys dad making for him to buy his son a white wife

He's 6'1 or above + one of the most influential youtubers in curryland. Doesn't defy blackpill at all

He's 6'1 or above + one of the most influential youtubers in curryland. Doesn't defy blackpill at all
Dude is just spewing out goyslop garbage how is he the most influential youtuber lel? Most these Indian YouTubers have heavily botted followings anyway.

Flushing prime dna RIGHT into the toilets because the jews said so :lul:

German Women being Whores? Nothing New ngl

This curry has 23 Millions subscribers on YouTube.

Dude is just spewing out goyslop garbage how is he the most influential youtuber lel? Most these Indian YouTubers have heavily botted followings anyway.
Do you lack the ability to read? I explicitly added how his influence is only confined to curryland. And how can you, a brokie living as a bottom feeder among whites gauge his impact among his retarded hordes of fans from all the way there?

Last edited:
Do you lack the ability to read? I explicitly added how his influence is only confined to curryland. And how can you, a brokie living as a bottom feeder among whites gauge his retarded hordes of fans from all the way there?
Telepathy cunt and pattern recognition which is a lot better than yours u brain-dead curry muncher

There are 1.4 Billion curries with half of its population uses internet.

Telepathy cunt and pattern recognition which is a lot better than yours u brain-dead curry muncher
No wonder given your critical thinking proficiency you didn't make it rich and sulk about it here

No wonder given your critical thinking proficiency you didn't make it rich and sulk about it here
Hurr durr you're so rich as well that's why you're here too hurr fucking hell what a genius

Hurr durr you're so rich as well that's why you're here too hurr fucking hell what a genius
Being rich has nothing to do with inceldom. You're only further proving your imbecility

Being rich has nothing to do with inceldom. You're only further proving your imbecility
You were the one talking about it fag

What plans do you have for us next sire? Can you assign a Slavic stacy to me
Yes that is easily possible first I will need you to send me $10000 USD in monero, message me privately when you are ready for make payment

My family escaped jewrope before hitler to the jewnited states :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:
Thats nice happy for ur family can u send me 8k for bimax so i can ascend please bro i love jews and support israel

Thats nice happy for ur family can u send me 8k for bimax so i can ascend please bro i love jews and support israel
Yes but first you need to send me 20k monero first to support Israel