Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry had to wait years as to say hello without being creepy

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
hZGv6gu.jpg

Just another six years to go before he can ask her out!

And then she fucked him because curries are slayers...

OHHH MY GOD INDIANS ARE SOO FUNNY TEEHEE

LOL @ her thinking it was a joke

Brutal personalitypill

I wish there was something I could donate to to help currycels, it's a hard knock life they live

He was being nice. If I didn’t see one of my work mates I would text them too but roasties has to make a big deal out of it

It never began for currys

Honestly if you are born a curry, you should just rope. IT'S OVER RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING !!
Unless you're an insanely rich curry, just rope.
Honestly if you are born a curry, you should just rope. IT'S OVER RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING !!
Unless you're an insanely rich curry, just rope.

It's subtle, but I feel like the fact she even mentioned that the man was Indian, made it clear she wasn't interested.
If it was a Chad who said the same thing, would her post say "This white man and I have..." or if it was a tyrone would she have said "This black man and I have..."

I sincerely doubt it, i feel like the fact she even mentioned he was curry was to give the story context that she wasn't interested