Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Curry Gets Jailed For Being A PUA

L

Lightning Wing

Greycel
I've heard of this case before but I absolutely seethed at the foid who wrote this article and called him creepy even though she's supposed to be an unbiased journalist

As for the case itself, this guy was arrested for doing what hundreds of white guys do on YouTube

It's over for Youtubecels:lul:

DesERved it for being a retard ngl. Hopefully some of his followers wake up and escape the grift.

I've heard of this case before but I absolutely seethed at the foid who wrote this article and called him creepy even though she's supposed to be an unbiased journalist
'Journalist' is a stretch. The Sun is at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to the gutter rags.

His game was good but he was guilty was not being a Chad. All the PUA people went from making hand over fist to moving their business to life coaching as online dating took off and pick up became illegal. Years back I remember many in the manosphere believed PUA would pop the foid bubble but it never happened, things have only gotten worse for men and better for foids.

He was a pua so good riddance. Niggas make their money by conning and humiliating ugly men.
I suppose the only good thing about that is it exposes those men first hand to the blackpill.

you can be jailed for two years and placed on the sex offender registry for being a low value man trying to improve. the UK is fucking wild. no wonder it's the brother of the US

Can't stand PUAs

you can be jailed for two years and placed on the sex offender registry for being a low value man trying to improve. the UK is fucking wild. no wonder it's the brother of the US