Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Curry genes won't even let me indulge

gangrenemax

gangrenemax

Major
★★★★
Curry genes make me lactose intolerant, can't stuff myself with cheese quesadillas in the night when I'm depression maxxing. Fuck my genes. Can't eat cream cheese and bagels without farting up a storm. Can't eat pizza without assaulting the bathroom. :cryfeels: :reeeeee:

You need to fix your gut health

FUCK BEING CURRY

I feel you fellow currycel
life is hell man I want to move to spic land or curry land to just be treated with some dignity and I'll eat nice curry food and cope :cryfeels:

lactose intolerance is not related to gut health I can't digest lactose I used to for a while taking lactaid pills now I can't even cope with that truly over for me

Patti Harrison GIF by SHOWTIME

lactose intolerance is not related to gut health I can't digest lactose I used to for a while taking lactaid pills now I can't even cope with that truly over for me
I’ll go make a pizza rn

Curry bodies evolved in famine conditions which means the digestive systems aren't developed enough to handle calorific foods which are high in animal protein and fat.

Curry bodies evolved in famine conditions which means the digestive systems aren't developed enough to handle calorific foods which are high in animal protein and fat.
I can eat a whole chicken in a sitting can't touch anything dairy tho :feelsree:

Curry genes make me lactose intolerant, can't stuff myself with cheese quesadillas in the night when I'm depression maxxing. Fuck my genes. Can't eat cream cheese and bagels without farting up a storm. Can't eat pizza without assaulting the bathroom. :cryfeels: :reeeeee:
I'll drink a nice glass of milk to that :feelsohh:

I think I have a stomach disease :feelsaww:

disease maxxing or lazy to go to doctor?
Yea my stomach been acting weird as hell these days probably and not enough bile is being secreted in my small intestine I can tell

Maybe this new disease will end my curry suffering :feelsaww:

Well atleast i can eat everything without problems

Brutal. Maybe it's worth having a pizza for a few liquid snakes. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

We North curries are quite tolerant to lactose thanks to our aryan genes:feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

You all Dravidians are genetic abomination and deserve to be brutally wiped out.

Lactose intolerance prevelance rates increase with age. A fair number of us mayos develop it as we get older. (Or already have in my case)

My stomach doesnt accept most of things

I didn’t know you were a curry. In that case, you can continue working on your plan to ascend in mumbai in the future.

good luck
any advice on ascending there? what are the prospects like how whorey are the toilets? is it mandatory to know hindhi? do you have to be a university cel to social circle maxx?

any advice on ascending there? what are the prospects like how whorey are the toilets? is it mandatory to know hindhi? do you have to be a university cel to social circle maxx?
What ethnicity are you? What country you in? And what are your stats

What ethnicity are you? What country you in? And what are your stats
I'm 5'7 I'm a curry from the US, I know a south indian language but I know the indian inflections so I can pick up hindi in like 6 months to a year if I gave a shit. I'm not fat my crown is balding I'm 22

I'm 5'7 I'm a curry from the US, I know a south indian language but I know the indian inflections so I can pick up hindi in like 6 months to a year if I gave a shit. I'm not fat my crown is balding I'm 22
You have a chance to ascend in India if that’s true. Try connecting with your relatives in the country and delineate your ideal
Gf who would come with you along to US and Settle there if that’s what you are looking for.

but if increasing your slay count is what you need, then good luck running tinder (i wouldn’t recommend as it’s kinda thrashy depending on diff locations) go clubbing there after making a social circle, the easiest way to ascend

any advice on ascending there?
Not possible if you're dark ik you're 5'7 and thats passable
what are the prospects like how whorey are the toilets?
10x less than cumskins
is it mandatory to know hindhi?
no mumbai foids like to speak English coz ego
do you have to be a university cel to social circle maxx?
not really but recommended
but you live in burgerland and curryfoids WOULD LITERALLY FUCKING DO ANYTHING TO SETTLE IN A WESTERN/DEVELOPED COUNTRY ANYTHING. so that covers up for being a fucking Dravidian

Not possible if you're dark ik you're 5'7 and thats passable

10x less than cumskins

no mumbai foids like to speak English coz ego

not really but recommended
but you live in burgerland and curryfoids WOULD LITERALLY FUCKING DO ANYTHING TO SETTLE IN A WESTERN/DEVELOPED COUNTRY ANYTHING. so that covers up for being a fucking Dravidian
ah thanks for advice

You have a chance to ascend in India if that’s true. Try connecting with your relatives in the country and delineate your ideal
Gf who would come with you along to US and Settle there if that’s what you are looking for.

but if increasing your slay count is what you need, then good luck running tinder (i wouldn’t recommend as it’s kinda thrashy depending on diff locations) go clubbing there after making a social circle, the easiest way to ascend
only relatives there are grandparents :cryfeels:

I had same issue. Before my gut was good but then it got fucked over time. I fixed my gut back using probiotics and also use lactase pills to eat dairy or when eating out.

Well atleast i can eat everything without problems
mogger. curry cels like me always have dietsry issues. I used to be fully healthy but over time my gut fell apart due to shitty curry diet and being ethnic. If I was white, I would be healthier. Racepill is everywhere and in everything

mogger. curry cels like me always have dietsry issues. I used to be fully healthy but over time my gut fell apart due to shitty curry diet and being ethnic. If I was white, I would be healthier. Racepill is everywhere and in everything
I hate my life mang :cryfeels: