Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Curry foids will dress slutty showing off bellies, curves, cleavage across social media riling up sexually-starved men & then cry when they get raped.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★

Related:

foids will dress slutty showing off bellies, curves, cleavage across social media riling up sexually-starved men & then cry when they get raped.​

foids will dress slutty showing off bellies, curves, cleavage across social media riling up sexually-starved men & then cry when they get raped.​

My post is specific to curryland because of the nationwide outrage we see every time a woman gets raped.

My post is specific to curryland because of the nationwide outrage we see every time a woman gets raped.

most curry men are low inhib that's why they can easily rape unlike most of us here, i won't be able to rape woman even if she will be alone in the woods

Bro this is all just BJP politics in West Bengal :feelsseriously: Remember no one cared about Hatras or Hyderabad gang rape or for example

Bro this is all just BJP politics in West Bengal :feelsseriously: Remember no one cared about Hatras or Hyderabad gang rape or for example
BJP is just capitalizing on this because of public outrage. My point is that such public outrage towards rape has always been there in curryland, but when men get lynched by mobs, no one bats an eye.

BJP is just capitalizing on this because of public outrage. My point is that such public outrage towards rape has always been there in curryland, but when men get lynched by mobs, no one bats an eye.
Okay agreed then

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back