Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious curry foid or noodlewhore

• Thread starter Deleted member 44762
  • Start date

curry foid or noodlewhore

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 44762

Self-banned
-
you can only have one as your lifetime partner and they will be forced to love you :feelsPop: put your votes in boys

Noodlewhore, at least noodlewhores on average are better looking than pajeetas.

Which ever is hotter :feelsping:

noodlewhores mog hard :feelshaha:

Personally I hate Asians for creating so many mixed white/Asian babies because they must have whiteru cockru so by default I’m picking curry, some can be kinda hot

Personally I hate Asians for creating so many mixed white/Asian babies because they must have whiteru cockru so by default I’m picking curry, some can be kinda hot
btw im white and still hate it when i always see them with white cucks

I will always pick my Vietnamese honeybun.

Noodlewhore but I wouldn't reproduce.

I hate the personality of noodles too much

I am on the fence ngl.
I assume they have the same SMV btw.
But I think I will go with curry.
Noodles would be tougher to deal with than a curry.

Honestly curry food if they look good enough. A lot of them are pretty hot. And I like some color

I swear man some of the thinnest foids I've ever seen were curry whores. Thin without looking anorexic if that makes sense. Which means that they naturally have a very gracile bone structure.

I got one of the biggest hard-ons in public when I saw a tall thin curry foid wearing spandex yoga pants. Huge thigh gap. With that fuckin thigh gap, I just imagined myself shoving my rock hard dick up inside of her from behind and cumming within miliseconds.

For fucking, definitely one of those curry whores. For lifetime partner, obviously noodlewhore of my ethnicity.

Give me a thick curry:feelsohh::ahegao:

As a rice I'd rather not create whatever abomination that is an AMIF child.

Noodle. Wouldn't go near a curry.

i mean asian are hotter but i would choose a curry foid if she hot because i think they are more housewife type and geneticly closer to european than ricefarmer

My ancestors raped the females of south Asia and so will I
Neil de grasse tyson when the coping is too strong

currywhore if top-tier north indian mixed indo-nordid pheno.

noodlewhore assuming it's just an average whore off the street.

Goodlooking Curry girls look better than goodlooking rice girls imo and they have bigger tits and ass.

Average noodlewhore mogs average currywhore to oblivion.

As a rice I'd rather not create whatever abomination that is an AMIF child.
AMIFs don't look that bad tbh. Indians need the light skin of an east asian and east asians need the caucasoid skull of an indian

Last edited:
currywhore if top-tier north indian mixed indo-nordid pheno.

noodlewhore assuming it's just an average whore off the street.
Goodlooking Curry girls look better than goodlooking rice girls imo and they have bigger tits and ass.
:yes:
Low tier currywhores are much uglier than low tier noodlewhores, but mid to high tier curries look a lot better than noodles

:yes:
Low tier currywhores are much uglier than low tier noodlewhores, but mid to high tier curries look a lot better than noodles
Yeah, some curry women can be god forbid ugly. I actually like the curry Becky looks.

>Do you prefer eating shit or drinking piss?

Noodlewhore easily.

They are far better looking.