Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry foid gives birth to white baby. Husband enraged. She's worried that "she was raped."

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
"He thinks I've cheated, meanwhile I'm worried i was raped "

Can't make this stuff up

Maybe the baby is albino?

trowing JBW Chad under the buss, to avoid husband rage :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Maybe the baby is albino?
If so, the doctors probably would've told them. And albinos tend to have white hair but if the baby has a natural hair color then it's most likely not.

stupid bitch just order a paternity test and put your money where your mouth is
talking up a storm and trying to look clueless would make me deck this bitch holy fuck

If so, the doctors probably would've told them. And albinos tend to have white hair but if the baby has a natural hair color then it's most likely not.
Then it's pretty obvious what happened...

Fake. Post writing style sounds very masculine and direct to the point.

cucks are clueless

I heard of a Japanese couple who had a white looking baby. Maybe Ainu ancestry on either the mother or the father, but genetic recombination can do some funny crap in extremely rare cases.

Paternity test would clear something like that out, buuuuuuuut i think we know what happened here.

Hapa babies tend to look white early, but most of them look progressively ethnic as they age (doesn't apply to all hapas)

At the end of the day curries will be curries.

The kid would not be white. Just a lighter shade of brown.

Sounds like a larp.

New account with only this posted, definitely fake.

This doesn't disprove JBW though.

Yea looks like someone from /r/braincels.

JBW is not a law, it's an axiom, there is no need to prove it's validity, self evident.

I don't know man. Sounds like a LARP. If it's true she will literally be an outcast of the curru community.

Just admit it, you're a slut.
You thought your husband will never find out so you spread your legs

I heard of a Japanese couple who had a white looking baby. Maybe Ainu ancestry on either the mother or the father, but genetic recombination can do some funny crap in extremely rare cases.

Paternity test would clear something like that out, buuuuuuuut i think we know what happened here.
It's certainly possible with ethnic groups who are genetically very diverse. With certain middle-eastern ethnic groups for example, it's not uncommon for two people with black hair to have a child with brown or blond hair.
There are certain limits though; if both of these people are black-skinned low-caste Indians then there is no way the baby can turn out looking like an Northern-European without there being a different father.

I'm not really a drinker, but i went to a couple events around the time i got pregnant, still i can't remember any moment i could have been drugged. did somone break into my house?

Let me translate:

Currywhore went to a party, got drunk, had her brains banged out by Chad, and then begot his child.

It's certainly possible with ethnic groups who are genetically very diverse. With certain middle-eastern ethnic groups for example, it's not uncommon for two people with black hair to have a child with brown or blond hair.
There are no blond haired sand niggers.

The japanese laws prevented yamato people mixing with ainus so it's unlikely

The fact they tried to prevent it doesn't mean it didn't happen. We are talking about hundreds upon hundreds of years, and most Ainu today are mixed which shows it did happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back