Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Curry Foid Cancels Gandhi For Being Short Bald Racist

Typical curryfoid-tier IQ, can't even spell Gandhi correctly.

[Theory] If Gandhi was a 6' Chadpreet with a full head of hair, would she care that he was a racist?

[Theory] If Gandhi was a 6' Chadpreet with a full head of hair, would she care that he was a racist?
No. Femoids are height-obsessed chadsexual creatures.

She probably only has sex with white guys

Curry foids be like : Ghandi bad, hitler good

She probably only has sex with white guys
She is the same whore who tweeted -

"When I'm on a date with a white guy - "Better fuck him before my date is even over"
When I'm on a date with an Indian guy - "OMG! He could be the one I end up marrying. Better make him wait till the 20th date to hold my hand"

Worthless hypergamous currywhore. Burn in hell you Chad cock sucking cunt.

"When I'm on a date with a white guy - "Better fuck with before my date is even over"
When I'm on a date with an Indian guy - "OMG! He could be the one I end up marrying. Better make him wait till the 20th date to hold my hand"

The sad part is there are curry morons out there who will actually date and marry this ugly creature.

"When I'm on a date with a white guy - "Better fuck him before my date is even over"

Makes me happy knowing India is the rape capital of the world. Dumb currywhore JFL

The fap material is right.

Gandhi is responsible of a lot of curryland's current ethno-religous issues.
#FuckGandhi

Dumb foid if it wasn't for Gandhi she wouldn't have a country to call home...unless her intention was to be a white Brit all along because she wants to ride that white cock.

I understand if she was criticizing him for racism but fucking hell was adding being short and bald REALLY that necessary? Fucking foid this is why no one is feminist, because it ends up simply hating men for things they cannot control from genetics (height/bald).

He was a racist (boohoo, but still considering him as an option) and 5'5 (pussy dried) ...

jfl she will literally shit talk Gandhi while letting white men use her as a cum dumpster and still claim to be "proud of her heritage"

This is typical currywhore behaviour. They are aware of their subhumanity so leave no chance to guzzle on white chad cock. Meanwhile the insecure bitch removes herself from her curry race as much as possible

jfl she will literally shit talk Gandhi while letting white men use her as a cum dumpster and still claim to be "proud of her heritage"

Currywhores need to be silenced.

This is typical currywhore behaviour. They are aware of their subhumanity so leave no chance to guzzle on white chad cock. Meanwhile the insecure bitch removes herself from her curry race as much as possible

Currywhores need to be silenced.

Don't forget all the people in the posts arrogantly tacking on how Gandhi was a pedophile, misogynist and how he was starving and hungry (he went on a hunger strike, dumbasses).

Also noted the one person who commented
"Isn't 5'5 considered like 5'5 in India" with a #blacklivesmatter profile description.

And they wonder why no Indian guy supports their shitstain cause.

This cunt is toxic. Look at her posts JFL.

ffs this is the same bitch who made a tweet about fucking her white boyfriends on the first date but making asian guys wait till marriage

Lel Gahndi was retarded

SJW in the streets. KKK in the sheets.

It's funny how foids only insult a man's appearance if he was a "bad person", as if they need a pass to do it.

virgin non violent Gandhi vs Violent BDSM white Chad