Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Curry fitness coach coping for being a curry

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
If you are a curry you fucking life is ruined you retard! You will never have a good physique no matter how hard you try and no Indians do not get lean quicker, it took me 7 years just to get to average physique and I am telling you if you are Indian just forget having a good physique.:feelskek:

Oh and Indians have no strengths and curries have nothing unique about them.

You are right Indians have bad genetics for bodybuilding but I have seen many with good bodies.
They can literally change these genetics by eating more meat and nutrient dense diet but they won't do that.

curry gaslighter scumbag
6572ff34b7021245860abd4e_Background_(11).webp

You are right Indians have bad genetics for bodybuilding but I have seen many with good bodies.
They can literally change these genetics by eating more meat and nutrient dense diet but they won't do that.
Nah there is literally nothing an Indian can do to get a good physique letalone get big.

Nah there is literally nothing an Indian can do to get a good physique letalone get big.
Nah I've seen pretty muscular Punjabi dudes. They need to eat better it'll definitely change not instantly but over a course of few generations they can get better bodybuilding genetics.

Nah I've seen pretty muscular Punjabi dudes. They need to eat better it'll definitely change not instantly but over a course of few generations they can get better bodybuilding genetics.
Any curry with a good physique is automatically on steroids like this bum right here who probably blasts tren before bed

Screenshot 20240111 103856 TikTok