Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Curry doctor's gang rape and murder sparks nationwide outrage and protests but NO ONE bats and eye when mobs here lynch men.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
This happened last month and happens often but no one raises an eyebrow:

This happened just a few days ago, and the outrage has been ridiculous:

The contrasting difference in public reaction to the deaths of this man and woman reveals the obvious reality that men's lives are valued less than that of a woman's, but what's more interesting here is that violation of sexual integrity of a woman's body is considered an unforgivable sin, one that is somehow much worse than men being brutalized and tortured to death because violence upon men is normalized since we are "stronger" and can take it, even if we're outnumbered 10 to 1 by lynching mob!

CURRY moment.

CURRY moment.
Curryland has become ridiculously gynocentric over the course of the last 10 years. It wasn't anywhere like this. Women are hypergamous as fuck and not having kids or settling down to build a home. Our birth rate in metro cities 1 child per woman.

These Currycels are more violent than niggers from America. They should be nuked into extinction.

They are based for
Purple Drank 3D GIF by Animation Domination High-Def
ing foids
True, but how do they get hard enough to grape pajeeta's. I've never seen a legitimately attractive one in person, only online.

I said that IN METROS its 1 child per woman.
Exactly there isn't even ONE metro city in whole of cow belt. It's all just slums :lul:

Curry women probably feel grateful that a lot of curry men died at the hands of Anglos in the past tbh.

Like you and I? :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:
I want to grape my supervisor from Spain so baddd, everything about her is made specifically to my preference. If the apocalypse ever happens I'll be graping her in my basement for life. :ahegao:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back