Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Curry did White FatbitchMaxxing

@edgelordcel Muh just be ethnic :feelsugh:

Based. I’m white, and even I would take a fat bitch like that if I could get one

What @edgelordcel refers to when he says JBC

Why not? I’m not a Stacy only volcel, jfl. Fat bitches like her are still sexy enough to get hard over
You're a 6ft white man, regardless of how many other flaws you may have they're not bad enough to compel you to settle for a landwhale of any sort. But if you're content with it who am I to forbid you from doing so

You're a 6ft white man, regardless of how many other flaws you may have they're not bad enough to compel you to settle for a landwhale of any sort. But if you're content with it who am I to forbid you from doing so
I would agree with you as I do think I deserve more than a fat bitch, but beggars can’t be choosers. I literally have almost 15k posts on an incel website I’m such a rotter, and have barely any social life irl. For my own sake, I have it take almost anything I can get to not rot in loneliness forever. If a white fat bitch like this wanted to date me, I’d jump on that opportunity so fucking fast