Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious curry criticism thread

They’d be better off under the anglos

I agree with the criticism. India is a terrible place

Yo, why are you all hating on Indians?

Let them hate on themselves for you.

Curry try not to hate yourself challenge.

Difficulty: IMPOSSIBLE.

God only If could be as racist as them to black people & muslim I'd be called racist and Islamophobic

Cause it's easy to hate indians without facing any backlash , they just judge the whole country because of 1% bruhhhh

they purposely choose to live life where they are dumber, unsanitary, weaker and then try to convince others that they are superior

Many curries legitimately think that india will be superpower by 2025

Cursed country

Nobody except a tiny minority of delusional people think India is the best nation on earth. Even the quoted person is just trying to make excuses for why India sucks.

I don't get all the Indian hate. Relative to other races, Indians don't really do anything much to white or black westerners. They're generally polite and hardworking. They aren't going around with parades and flags like Puerto Rican Day Parade or Cuban Pride or anything either. Most Indian celebrations are done privately at home. And they're generally not committing any violent crimes/robberies either. The bad shit pretty much stays in India.

Last edited:
Nobody except a tiny minority of delusional people think India is the best nation on earth. Even the quoted person is just trying to make excuses for why India sucks.

I don't get all the Indian hate. Relative to other races, Indians don't really do anything much to white or black westerners. They're generally polite and hardworking. They aren't going around with parades and flags like Puerto Rican Day Parade or Cuban Pride or anything either. Most Indian celebrations are done privately at home. And they're generally not committing any violent crimes/robberies either. The bad shit pretty much stays in India.
true we get far more hate than spics here yet we do 1/10th their crime.

They are weaklings. They can't even fight to defend themselves. What more to say.

I'm Indian myself, and all of this is really tragic. I have to work on mental strength, self improvement, and self acceptance every single day just to not go insane.

The problem: Indians are a low race that simply reproduce too much through early marriage. They can't improve because India lacks the human and environmental resources to do so, and is too far from other civilizations to benefit from them. And unlike Arabs, we have no huge amount of oil under our land to sell to the world. Whites don't understand this, because whites are a naturally strong race that developed for themselves, so they can't UNDERSTAND why it's impossible in India. Only an Indian who gets it can possibly explain it to others.

There is NO FUCKING SOLUTION. Indians are going to mass reproduce, pollute the country, and start starving in their own filth.

The only sane and empathetic way to deal with this problem is a population and eugenics policy. That's it. You have to force them not to breed, and only allow the good specimens to breed. Whether you are Indian or a foreigner observing all of this in disgust, you must admit this is the only way forward.

true we get far more hate than spics here yet we do 1/10th their crime.
Yes, and for the longest time I didn't understand it. I grew up as an intelligent Indian in white, middle class suburbia in America, so I didn't understand why I was so shunned, why my life didn't get anywhere.

They are literally PROTECTING THEMSELVES from Indianness. They are all saying, under no circumstances, at all, are we going to become Indian. We tolerate you only as long as you sit in this office and drive your Camry back to your house, but otherwise we don't want to become like you, at all.

And who can blame them? Just fucking look at India and Indians, man. Of course they shun us.

I'm Indian myself, and all of this is really tragic. I have to work on mental strength, self improvement, and self acceptance every single day just to not go insane.

The problem: Indians are a low race that simply reproduce too much through early marriage. They can't improve because India lacks the human and environmental resources to do so, and is too far from other civilizations to benefit from them. And unlike Arabs, we have no huge amount of oil under our land to sell to the world. Whites don't understand this, because whites are a naturally strong race that developed for themselves, so they can't UNDERSTAND why it's impossible in India. Only an Indian who gets it can possibly explain it to others.

There is NO FUCKING SOLUTION. Indians are going to mass reproduce, pollute the country, and start starving in their own filth.

The only sane and empathetic way to deal with this problem is a population and eugenics policy. That's it. You have to force them not to breed, and only allow the good specimens to breed. Whether you are Indian or a foreigner observing all of this in disgust, you must admit this is the only way forward.
Yes, and for the longest time I didn't understand it. I grew up as an intelligent Indian in white, middle class suburbia in America, so I didn't understand why I was so shunned, why my life didn't get anywhere.

They are literally PROTECTING THEMSELVES from Indianness. They are all saying, under no circumstances, at all, are we going to become Indian. We tolerate you only as long as you sit in this office and drive your Camry back to your house, but otherwise we don't want to become like you, at all.

And who can blame them? Just fucking look at India and Indians, man. Of course they shun us.
I wouldn't say they are lacking resources, they are lacking in hygiene, basic decency and critical thinking. Despite being extremely poor, India still has alot of tourists who are interested to experience firsthand their religion, art, music, cuisine, yoga and nature.
Sadly when they shit on the streets, just like their holy animal cows, rape female tourists, drown corpses, throw trash in holy river and cook food without washing their hands, it's quite hard to take them seriously after that

I wouldn't say they are lacking resources, they are lacking in hygiene, basic decency and critical thinking. Despite being extremely poor, India still has alot of tourists who are interested to experience firsthand their religion, art, music, cuisine, yoga and nature.
Sadly when they shit on the streets, just like their holy animal cows, rape female tourists, drown corpses, throw trash in holy river and cook food without washing their hands, it's quite hard to take them seriously after that
Yes, Indians lack all those things. Indians never underwent a proper evolutionary pressure, and therefore their backwards cultural ways remained. However, sometimes resources can help propel a nation towards modern, decent behavior.

As in the case of Arabs with oil, as in the case of rednecks/blacks being uplifted by the sheer amount of resources in America. Japan is an interesting case, because even though they are resource poor, their human quality and ability is so high that they are able to manufacture everything to a high degree. So oil exporters know they are getting a good value by sending the oil into Japan, so Japan benefited from resource flow into it. Still, look at the problems in Japan as it transitions to being resource poor, and China gobbles what remains.

India lacks human quality AND resources, and whatever resources they have will be squandered. Again, the key point here being it's all pointless, it's hopeless. Only a strict population/eugenics policy can work.

Saw some Indians again today at the Home Depot. Same story as always. Speaking in their shit Indian languages. Always immigrants from India, never Indian Americans, whom I never encounter. White workers helping them but seem annoyed.

Meanwhile white customers, not to mention hispanics and blacks to be fair, all look tall, robust, American.

India is BY FAR the dirtiest, nastiest place in the world. It's "people" are nothing but savages and subhumans that shit and piss on the street while praying to fucking livestock animals and Dragon ball characters as gods jfl.

Saw some Indians again today at the Home Depot. Same story as always. Speaking in their shit Indian languages. Always immigrants from India, never Indian Americans, whom I never encounter. White workers helping them but seem annoyed.

Meanwhile white customers, not to mention hispanics and blacks to be fair, all look tall, robust, American.
my country (thankfully) has only about 0.001% indians, they only live in capital, they only work in food delivery and they only study engineering.

Sadly they still manage to remind everyone of their awful existence with stereotypical punjabi ringtones, yelling at public transport and general disinterest of spacial awareness when walk near driveway (even when foothpath is 3 steps away) and not looking either direction when making left turns on their food delivery service scooters

curries are the master race

Curries are the worst species in the world. They are not even close to human. They are a cowardly, superstitious, feral kind of goblins. They are akin to filthy insects actually. Even cats, dogs, and birds brutally mog curries to the nether realm.

I wish Curries stay the fuck away from me. They can eat poop all they want just stay a hundred miles away from me.

Jeetskins piss me off. Hope they keep to their country in the coming years.