Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry copers nuked r/racetransition

Well it's true that latinos are somehow more good looking that indian, at least the fair skin ones, the darker skin ones like me can be passing as another indian or even being deemed worse than indians

bleached skin + surgery maxxed ethnic >>>> self accepting delusional ethnic.
it's also nice how all the comments are not bluepilled garbage about how they need to accept themselves and who they're

Well it's true that latinos are somehow more good looking that indian, at least the fair skin ones, the darker skin ones like me can be passing as another indian or even being deemed worse than indians
Mestizos (who I'm assuming is who you're referring to) still look better than Indians on average despite being as dark because of brighter undertones, deepset eyes because of elevated Amerindian blood and more angularity.

I'm surprised you're here tbh. Latinos are 2nd after the white man. It goes like White>Latino(Castizo>Mestizo) than everything else.

Racetransition was the most based sub I've encountered. It was mostly filled with lookmaxxer and giga-blackpilled curries so content was relatable. some of posts and comments were so fucking funny I still chuckle remembering them.

Nostalgia man:feelsaww:. Good thing never lasts

that sub was before my time but saw bits and pieces of it on archive sites it was defo funny jfl