Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Curry cope

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
@chudur-budur have you see this?

This is typical north indian/paki behaviour...to feel better about their own subhumanity they have to point out there are darker indians out there who are in their opinion even more subhuman.

This cope is as old as dirt in India/Pakistan @GreenBull can tell us more about it

This is typical north indian/paki behaviour...to feel better about their own subhumanity they have to point out there are darker indians out there who are in their opinion even more subhuman.

This cope is as old as dirt in India/Pakistan @GreenBull can tell us more about it
Yes, as you said it's a typical North Indian behaviour to ridicule South Indians and darker north Indians so that they can feel better about themselves . It won't change the fact though. I find the use of term "curry" offensive, since most Indians in India don't even know what the fuck "curry" is. So, I would have accepted it if this guy had spoken in that context, but it seems like he hates to be called an Indian too. I think this white fetishization entered in India with the entry of Muslims during the medieval period . They brought a lot of bad things from middle east to India and white worshipping is one of them. I've seen this thing more prevalent in Punjabis and Pakistanis , maybe it's because they're more closely related to each other.
Look at that pic btw, all I see are subhumans. LOL.

Yup I have seen this, many northern curries think they are above southern curries, these northern curries also look down on blacks when they come to the west and some of them wake up after getting brutally cucked by the blacks.

Once I had a long conversation with one such curry on reddit who used to think he is a (((white))), I fucked him so good that he had to close his reddit account. That moron was also an avid TRPer.

https://incels.is/threads/jfl-found-a-currycel-inceltears-poster-a-rare-find.20916/

JFL @ curries.