Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Curry cold approaches noodlefoid

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★
I think there are better ways to cold approach lol

I wonder if the two guys in the end have accounts here. Guy in the video fucked around because we knows its over, white chad only.

Cold approach only works for chad

That's in Toronto.

He was probably trolling lol,he already knew that was over

Let it be known that there are "incels" here who enjoy watching our fellow brown deathnics suffer. :fuk:

Big White COCK only @Diocel

158FD892 0F01 4EC8 B734 DC936E70F3AC

He doesn't look that subhuman. Maybe it would've worked if he tried a different way.

Indians are a meme race, tbh.

Cold approaching professionally performed (by a psychopath, that is) can work for perhaps 2% of the best-looking Chads, and far from always.

Lol at thinking that you had a chance in the first place.

Kek she doesn't even face his direction while talking to him, that's how much contempt she has

Last edited:
Indians are a meme race, tbh.

Cold approaching professionally performed (by a psychopath, that is) can work for perhaps 2% of the best-looking Chads, and far from always.

Lol at thinking that you had a chance in the first place.
Thats cope. A normal or chad lite white dude can easily get sustained conversations or interest from foids (of any race) from cold approaches.

Obviously he'll have a harder time with white foids, but noodles, latinas, and black. A white guy would get attention while an ethnic male would get brutally rejected in a very cold, almost hostile manner.

Last edited: