Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry claims he's blond and blue-eyed

Dyed blonde hair + blue contact lenses maybe :feelshaha:

I’ve seen curries with blue eyes before and with red hair. Never seen a blonde curry (other than kalash tribe).

@Made in Heaven reddit account exposed

I’ve seen curries with blue eyes before and with red hair. Never seen a blonde curry (other than kalash tribe).
I've seen some actors in curry movies with blue eyes, not sure how common it is tho

@Ricordanza doxxed

00.jpg

100% pure Aryan genes.

Why do albinos look horrendous 99% of the times?
This is what curries would look like if they had white skin. Muh "Indians are Caucasoids, we are basically just tanned whites" :lul:

Well then smoke weed and call her Mary Jane cause ain’t no way in hell the demons know that way

a curry foid with green eyes and another with grey studied with me the contrast looks unusual

Thought he was asian

There are those curry albinos. They often look like fucked-up white people.

This is what curries would look like if they had white skin. Muh "Indians are Caucasoids, we are basically just tanned whites" :lul:
That's not normal European skin tone tho, it's ugly albino tone
Curries would look like slavs if they had white skin

Curries would look like slavs if they had white skin
Curries with white skin would just look like their own thing. Slavs have mongoloid in them but no abo

Curries with white skin would just look like their own thing. Slavs have mongoloid in them but no abo
curries would still be ugly even with white skin, skin colour would not change the round face, misshapen nose and bug eyes