Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Curry Chad brutally mog white incel and slay hot white stacey

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
lU99VU3.png

" JUST BE WHITE " THEY SAID.

"curry chad" the white guy still looks better

low tier curry normie

framecel with orbitals of death and a 404 maxilla = currychad

K.

Top 10 Questions Science Still Can't Answer

6/10 guy mogs 5/10 guy

ok

Currychad my ass, that cracker guy mogs him to oblivion. Curries can't be chad, stop deluding yourself.

(Please don't post Tsh's pic from lookism or some other curry model's pic as a reply, please don't)

chudur-budur said:
Currychad my ass, that cracker guy mogs him to oblivion. Curries can't be chad, stop deluding yourself.

Dont you see how the stacy is posing with the curry and how the whitecel is crying inside, looking down like a pathetic incel ?

i hope i fucking die

theultimate341 said:
"curry chad" the white guy still looks better
He doesn't, they're on the same level TBH.

im white with curry features cause i am missing 2cm of maxilla i hope i fucking die all i want is a lefort 3 for fuck sakes but nah all i get is a lefort 1, just fucking lol!

That guy looks good...for his race.

highschoolcel said:
Dont you see how the stacy is posing with the curry and how the whitecel is crying inside, looking down like a pathetic incel ?

No, honestly I don't see such thing from just looking at a picture, I am a realist.

(Please don't post Tsh's pics from lookism or some other curry model's (e.g. ahaan pandey) pic as a reply, please don't)

chudur-budur said:
(Please don't post Tsh's pic from lookism or some other curry model's pic as a reply, please don't)
30jpx78.jpg

chudur-budur said:
No, honestly I don't see such thing from just looking at a picture, I am a realist.

(Please don't post Tsh's pics from lookism or some other curry model's (e.g. ahaan pandey) pic as a reply, please don't)

Don't open Krispinwah's spoiler, he's posted a picture of Tsh in it. Also.... Ahaan Pandey is a meme, not saying he's ugly, but Tsh mogs him to oblivion, meaning he's nowhere near Tsh's level. There's only one guy who keeps dickriding Ahaan Panderp, and he keeps getting banned from here. There's no way there's at least two people doing that. He doesn't have model-tier looks. He's just a normie.

Hahahaha, the white guy is better looking.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Don't open Krispinwah's spoiler, he's posted a picture of Tsh in it. Also.... Ahaan Pandey is a meme, not saying he's ugly, but Tsh mogs him to oblivion, meaning he's nowhere near Tsh's level. There's only one guy who keeps dickriding Ahaan Panderp, and he keeps getting banned from here. There's no way there's at least two people doing that. He doesn't have model-tier looks. He's just a normie.

Just opened the spoiler from @Krispinwah, he just ruined my day.

Good to know that ahaan pandey homo is banned, he should buy some lube, put in his butthole and find ahaan pandey's address. Go to his home and get his hairy brown curry ass shagged by ahaan pandey's 4" thin deformed dick. This is the only way he can attain nirvana.

Krispinwah said:

Goddammit.

chudur-budur said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Just opened the spoiler from @Krispinwah, he just ruined my day.
Good to know that ahaan pandey homo is banned, he should buy some lube, put in his butthole and find ahaan pandey's address. Go to his home and get his hairy brown curry ass shagged by ahaan pandey's 4" thin deformed dick. This is the only way he can attain nirvana.

Krispinwah said:
Goddammit.

I tried to keep your in a good mood tbh. The fanboy gets banned on sight, and he doesn't even make it hard for us to see who he is, jfl at the autistic lookism posters. His latest alt is pandeyMOGgandey rofl.