Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Curry burger king

Canada is finished
@tehgymcel420 @Made in Heaven

We need to save the great white north from these stupid fucks. There are entirely cities now that are OVER 50% pajeet

Curries are the stars for the elite capital owning class. Because the curries..

-work for half the wages as normal humans
-pile in to rental tenements and pay twice the rents as before

Curries are the stars for the elite capital owning class. Because the curries..

-work for half the wages as normal humans
-pile in to rental tenements and pay twice the rents as before
Pajeets are barely human

Those currycels are working on themselves so they can self improooove

Pajeets are barely human

I am in a city with more and more East Indians and Chinese. All they do is work all the time for life. And when children they just study all the time.

I am in a city with more and more East Indians and Chinese. All they do is work all the time for life. And when children they just study all the time.
I think canada is around 20% indian/Chinese at this point

SAARS we must mogg Saars. We must redeem
Every currycel subscribes to hamza and becomes a scamza viewer the moment they land off the plane and step foot on Cucknadian soil

I think canada is around 20% indian/Chinese at this point

Its work until the subhumans get political power, then it turns into either India or Communist China. Because they don't have the deep intelligence or natural ethics like the British have. They just mindlessly pursue their own self interest to 'get ahead' of other people by working all the time for life and having no ethics. Without understanding the bigger consequences of doing that.

They only sort of function as workers and when you inevitably catch them stealing, they are taken out back and shot to set an example, like in colonialism. Then you replace that one with another low wage one. Like Nike does and all the big corporations do.

When their government big wigs get too corrupt and too much egos to deal with, Nike moves the factories to the next place that pays 25 cents an hour to workers. Like how corporations are pulling out of China as they go back to their normal ways of communism.

At this point it is better to live in india then canada smh(for currycels)

This reminds me of my sister who has recently moved to cucknada ranting about how her part time workplace is 60% pajeets right now and how much she hates how cringe inducing they are

Overly simpy and submissive/reeking of a funky smell and asking white baby jirls for bobs n vagene

This reminds me of my sister who has recently moved to cucknada ranting about how her part time workplace is 60% pajeets right now and how much she hates how cringe inducing they are

Overly simpy and submissive/reeking of a funky smell and asking white baby jirls for bobs n vagene
Toll paid tbh. Jeets never should be allowed out of thr subcon
At this point it is better to live in india then canada smh(for currycels)
Only upside is most pajeets are truecels here

We need to save the great white north from these stupid fucks. There are entirely cities now that are OVER 50% pajeet
Unfortunately the conservatives aren’t going to stop it or send them back either. They need a slave cattle class to make sure wages are never raised, and the average Canadian gets fucked over.

With how frequently Pajeet immigration gets discussed around here you could probably make a general discussion thread for Canada. This meme country is a circus run by clowns. Living in incelnada is hell for ugly sub 8 males

as same cockroach infection i suffering from in my room and living room.

Slave races just like beaners, but I don't want to say anything bad about curries since I buy hemp flower from them a lot.

Because they don't have the deep intelligence or natural ethics like the British have.
so what would you say is the average iq of those chinese and indians in Canada who just work or study all day?

so what would you say is the average iq of those chinese and indians in Canada who just work or study all day?

The ones who get STEMcel degrees must score well on IQ tests like 115 IQ minimum to get through those degrees.

Its like they are smart, Chinese seem higher IQ on average. But is there free thinking and also wisdom.

Thanks shlomo