Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Curry asking a trick question.

Desperate wall of text

coping with his subhumanity

> 60 points
> 123 comments

If he's starting with the "mediocre" in the beginning, he for sure knows he should post here

level 1
applesunderatree

22 points · 17 hours ago

Ngl, you sound like you need to get out of those weird red pill groups.

level 2
applesunderatree

12 points · 17 hours ago

Right, checked your post history - I really think it'd do you some good to get out of those groups.
Yikes! I took the liberty of combing through your post history and I think you should stop viewing those problematic subs immediately. Your data trail is giving women's personality detectors red flags (and no women aren't NPCs btw) :soy:
mediocre_summer

46 points · 22 hours ago

OP is mad because OP can’t get the WAP

level 2
dipperpineapples234

7 points · 21 hours ago

take my upvote

level 2
DrCandycane

3 points · 12 hours ago

“Wet ass peeward” - Bench Appearo

level 2
FallFromEden

i know you dont like me, you want to fight me1 point · 13 hours ago

best comment here
Virgin shaming doesn't exist btw

ladyinthemoor

42 points · 22 hours ago

I will 100% guarantee OP that it’s not your looks that’s the problem. It’s your attitude. You come across as whiny and nice guyish and women can smell that right away. Ugly guys don’t have problems with women, insecure guys do.
As a woman, this sub feels so unwelcoming recently will all the women bashing. Unsubbing
Unwelcoming = full of guys with unattractive faces/races that complain about it.

level 1
SuperSpartan177

11 points · 19 hours ago

As I decended down your words OP I started thinking, is this how incels think? OP keep trying and if it's not working out think about incels and see what you and they have in common and don't do the things in common. Work on yourself or polish who you are.
Also if you a troll then fuck off ya cunt.
kashmyr8

11 points · 11 hours ago · edited 11 hours ago

I have dealt with OP from another sub before. OP is an incel. Don’t entertain his bullshit. Look at his post history. This guy doesn’t treat women like human beings, that’s his problem. Now he is posting everywhere to seek validation for being pathetic. No amount of advice will sink into this loser.
reddit moment:
Posting on or viewing redpill subs = not treating women like human beings IRL

Last edited:
And the top voted reply is some maximum bluepilled bullshit

I'm a 5'6 (5'7?) brown guy. I don't think I'm particularly model-status attractive. I basically take care of myself, work out, dress well, and have a beard. Was I fucking my way through high school and college so far? No not at all. Have I gotten interest/some action from the opposite sex? Yes I have.

I think at a certain stage, if you're keeping fit and well-groomed and you have a good income/career trajectory, you can do just fine in the dating market. If it's your height you're worried about, there are lots of short women out there. If it's something else, you can probably fix it but I'm willing to bet that no woman will notice.

Also, girls dig funny guys. Be friendly and happy people of all genders love that.
You can't make this shit up.

ABCDesis is a white worshiping sub.
Also notice the namhars user that was hating on him frequently posts in FemaleDatingStrategy.

He's blackpilled about betabuxxing atleast, which is better than most curries. That he won't get genuine attraction only get used for his money. More and more guys are waking up!

A lot of curries are still bluepilled unfortunately.

That guy was talking the truth.