Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Curry and ricecels hating each other reminds me of my middle school time

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
There was me and another guy who were the most bullied by everyone in class and everyone hated us. We didn't get along either because I desperately wanted to prove I was better than him to at least not be the most hated guy in school. I even remember asking someone who was more pathetic, me or him jfl :feelskek:

This is basically what rice and currycels are like. They don't want to be the most subhuman race so they cope by trying to make the other race look bad.

Sounds like South Europeans fighting with North Europeans on /pol/ or /int/ about who's white.

Meanwhile, me and the Egyptian sand people are really the most subhuman.

is this an actual phenomenon? i thought curries accepted they were the lowest

Check the threads on r/justbewhite, there's always some rice and curry copers around.

IMO that’s stupid, blacks should be the most hated for being stupid, bestial creatures unlike the civilised white, Jewish, east asian and to a lesser extent south and west Asian races. They have contributed nothing to the world and do nothing but drain resources.

IMO that’s stupid, blacks should be the most hated for being stupid, bestial creatures unlike the civilised white, Jewish, east asian and to a lesser extent south and west Asian races. They have contributed nothing to the world and do nothing but drain resources.
Hey did you know that I have Jewish ancestry. :)

Heil Hitler.

Tbh Jews are as much of a victim of progressivism as the rest of us. Tel aviv is a Norsemen day sodom and Gomorrah and many Jewish women are getting blacked or browned as we speak. Israel will be majority Arab in 70 years. While some Jews are definitely to blame for all of this at this point I don’t think it is because they are Jewish because then they wouldn’t shit in their own back garden. Furthermore, plenty of gentiles are also responsible for our problems.

I forgot a lot of my childhood due to trauma

But they have nice flows

How's he now?

East Asians only have it better than blacks economically in western countries, ricecels have the highest rates of celibacy, higher rates of suicide, highest rates of social isolation and more prone to mental illnesses.

I haven't noticed any major fighting b/w curry and rice. Though when one does dislike the other it's usually rice discriminating against darker-skinned curries.

When have curries ever hated on rice?
Legit the arguments nowadays, are about who has it worse far more than who has it better

Curries in the west if they blackpilled accept they the lowest, otherwise they just think they're acceptable, as do rices.
Curries in curryland however is a whole other story, they seriously think they are the shit and totally superior

Ricecels, I have to inform you that indeed its more over for curries.

I agree to an extent Tod Howard.

Foids don't care about that.