Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Curries, why don't you hindumaxx?

Gendocel

Gendocel

Major
★★★★
Hinduism is unironically a fascinating religion, even the Nazis were impressed by it

You could probably get some pussy if you pretend you care about that shit, hell you could even become a sect leader or something

567737da6e510a6f3a75d021_2b.jpg

I also have a fascination with Indian culture but I think I'm looking at it through rose colored glasses.

Hindumaxxing won't do shit for anyone, much less for an Indian guy. Maybe if a white guy started to practice the religion then Indian women would think that they could have a connection with him. But I doubt it would work for Indian guys.

I also have a fascination with Indian culture but I think I'm looking at it through rose colored glasses.

Hindumaxxing won't do shit for anyone, much less for an Indian guy. Maybe if a white guy started to practice the religion then Indian women would think that they could have a connection with him. But I doubt it would work for Indian guys.
It depends on how charismatic the dude is tbh, he could probably score some white Beckies

White toilets love their yoga

It depends on how charismatic the dude is tbh, he could probably score some white Beckies

White toilets love their yoga
Sure they love yoga, but that doesn't translate into them liking Indian men. Many people love black culture and its products, but they most definitely don't like black people.

I highly agree. The moment a good looking guy starts practicing yoga, females will drool all over him.

Anyway, i remember watching a Rehab Room video, where the topic is about how some guru curry that was raised in America flew to India so he can practice Hinduism. When the spiritual curries learned what kind of a guy he is and that he has oppurtunity to ascend financially where he lives, they basically told him "it is not worth it, just go back to the States and focus on making money, because we are basically copping with our spirituality". He took their advice and he ascended financially. Absolutely brutal.

I highly agree. The moment a good looking guy starts practicing yoga, females will drool all over him.

Anyway, i remember watching a Rehab Room video, where the topic is about how some guru curry that was raised in America flew to India so he can practice Hinduism. When the spiritual curries learned what kind of a guy he is and that he has oppurtunity to ascend financially where he lives, they basically told him "it is not worth it, just go back to the States and focus on making money, because we are basically copping with our spirituality". He took their advice and he ascended financially. Absolutely brutal.
Spirituality is a good cope though. Combine that with neetdom and you're golden.