Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Curries who leave their motherland should be gassed

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
To end their misery since its impossible to have a serious life as a curry outside of street shitndia

Unless their Muslim, the Muslim girls at my university are so enclosed and tribalistic as shit, I’ve never seen a Muslim girl date interracially, which is a good thing.
Muslim/arab girls=higj T due to growing up in a dangerous stressful shithole, ignoring the fact they will get killed if they mix, they will dominate the living fuck out of the average westren male in a relationship

Curries don't have serious lives even in Shitndia

I agree with this, currycels should just move to India so they fit in with their own beauty standards also can get an arranged marriage or something.

Unless their Muslim, the Muslim girls at my university are so enclosed and tribalistic as shit, I’ve never seen a Muslim girl date interracially, which is a good thing.
Hahahahaha obviously you don't see them do it they'd get killed, they do it in secret, female Muslim curries probably have more sex with white guys than the average white girl

i like these names. curries lol. lets see got beaners, curries, rice villagers

Hahahahaha obviously you don't see them do it they'd get killed, they do it in secret, female Muslim curries probably have more sex with white guys than the average white girl
Giga cope, they are not Muslims, just degenerate currywhores. JFL at spreading a fake image of Muslims.

i like these names. curries lol. lets see got beaners, curries, rice villagers
Kebabs, krauts, what else? Americans are called burgers on 4chan