Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL curries vs niggers

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★★★★
death battle who would win?
rate by:
Speed
Strength
Dick size
Wits
Wealth
Looks

Last edited:
Currys win in all cognitive measures

Currys have more wits than niggers. If niggers had wits they wouldn’t be enslaved en masse
Ok fine but nigs certainly mog curries in Speed, Strength, Dick size, Wits, and Looks.

Currys have more wits than niggers. If niggers had wits they wouldn’t be enslaved en masse
Honestly I find it hilarious how americucks constantly promote niggers as ideal soldiers when nigger countries have never won a war against anyone else.

Ok fine but nigs certainly mog curries in Speed, Strength, Dick size, Wits, and Looks.
It’s a bit of an if with looks. So do you think a nigger who looks almost the same as an ape mogs a curry?

Honestly I find it hilarious how americucks constantly promote niggers as ideal soldiers when nigger countries have never won a war against anyone else.
Niggers probably aren’t good commanders but if they have some strength and could be trained by someone with more brainpower they could be effective front line cannon fodder

So do you think a nigger who looks almost the same as an ape mogs a curry?
A lot of curries look abo-ish, not much different from nigs. Nigs have more ape mouth prognathism, but curries and nigs both share dark skin tone and distorted and disbalanced facial features.

A lot of curries look abo-ish, not much different from nigs. Nigs have more ape mouth prognathism, but curries and nigs both share dark skin tone and distorted and disbalanced facial features.
Currys have very different facial features to nigs even though they might have dark skin, currys also have different hair. It is easy to tell the difference between a Tamil whose skin is as dark as coal to a nigger from Uganda

In a fist fight nigs would win np, but give indians time and they can build alot more than the blacks and overcome nigs at a civilizational level.

Niggers are only good as canon fodder not commanders.

Are we even Incels at this point
We just clown on each other instead of foids

Last I heard nigger slaves in Haiti defeated both the French and British. If the history books are correct, it is said Britain lost 50000 soldiers in their defeat.

Didnt the blacks in Mozambique fight a war against the Portugal for independance? According to history books the colonial Portugese army was annihalated by niggers which caused the Portugese economy to collapse like how the USSR collapsed in Afghanistan. If the history books are correct the same happened in Rhodesia and Angola.

If my memory serves me correct I recall that facist Italy was defeated in Ethiopia.

Last edited:
death battle who would win?
rate by:
Speed
Strength
Dick size
Wits
Wealth
Looks
Niggers
Niggers
Niggers
Niggers
Pajeets
Niggers

Last edited:
It’s a bit of an if with looks. So do you think a nigger who looks almost the same as an ape mogs a curry?
East Africans look about the same or worse than curries, West and Central Africans mog curries hard

Nigs are at least robust unlike boneless ‘jeets

the ideal solider is a nigger, because to a white Chad supremacist, they are worthless fodder like all soliders conscripted to die for their country