Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Curries validate Foid

They’re trying too hard, this also happens in China but with both sexes. They worship the white man and woman, they’re Gods in their eyes. Jfl

They’re trying too hard, this also happens in China but with both sexes. They worship the white man and woman, they’re Gods in their eyes. Jfl
some hope for whitecels like me

based currycels were probably groping her kek

some hope for whitecels like me

i gotta admire the curries low inhibition. they think they're kings that gonna slay dat white puss :feelskek:

sorry buddy boyo but if you’re below a certain looks threshold then being white alone won’t help you
im 5-6/10 facially but im manlet 5'7.5, framecel (110 lbs), and got disability (leg)

im 5-6/10 facially but im manlet 5'7.5, framecel (110 lbs), and got disability (leg)
brag :chad::chad::chad::banhammer:

but in all seriousness your situation is alright, you MAY have some luck in India but don’t be too confident

if you have the money, then do it.
im fucking poorcel, hoping to get some job in UK :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

brag :chad::chad::chad::banhammer:

but in all seriousness your situation is alright, you MAY have some luck in India but don’t be too confident

its not too good, i suffered a lot in my fcking short life and im scared too much to be confident and my disability just let me down

they all want to chew a piece of her

how long have you been NEET?
well im 18 bro
im still studying in economy school and im good student but i hate my school, people there, everything
and im living in Poland where u can earn 450 euros per month at max and save up may be 100 euros...
so im gonna move to UK soon, just last surgery left

i have already seen this

That video is cringy af. makes me wanna nuke the area