Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL curries spend heaps on cosmetics & material shit yet women despise them

ovrload

ovrload

Banned
-
Every time im outside i see fashionmaxxed hairmaxxed beardmaxxed curries so oblivious to their surroundings thinking any female would want his piss poor genetics. No wonder most Indians are so confident. Curries debunk the myth "just be confident bro!" JFL western women and indian women despise them and curry foids only see them as walking ATM's if they get lucky after many years of slaving away for a big corporation and getting a PhD degree at university. I've met not a single self-aware curry in my life, its anecdotal evidence but its fucking hilarious how much confidence these guys tend to have.

let those cloud dwellers be.

let those cloud dwellers be.
true, although i find it amusing

Wear fitted clothes. This is key. A good-looking guy with sharp features could be overlooked if he wears clothes that don't fit him well.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
true, although i find it amusing

JFL 30 points most of which most are like avoid bad breath, smell nice, etc.

How to get laid as an indian women?

Just exist.

I hate curry foids. They are as ugly as the men yet get away with it coz of their nasty smelly holes.

JFL 30 points most of which most are like avoid bad breath, smell nice, etc.

How to get laid as an indian women?

Just exist.

I hate curry foids. They are as ugly as the men yet get away with it coz of their nasty smelly holes.
Also the delusional moron used a good looking light skin curry JFL.

aid1922121-v4-728px-1922121-28.jpg

Last edited:
Also the delusional moron used a good looking light skin curry JFL.

aid1922121-v4-728px-1922121-28.jpg.webp

Ya i live in curryland and ive never come across a guy who looks like that. There are some light skinned curries but most are incel tier even if light skin. Also wikihow is cucked beyond belief. Look at this shit

Why would any guy be wondering how to be more feminine?

Ya i live in curryland and ive never come across a guy who looks like that. There are some light skinned curries but most are incel tier even if light skin. Also wikihow is cucked beyond belief. Look at this shit

Why would any guy be wondering how to be more feminine?
i wont lie the light skin curries who can pass as Mediterraneans are attractive.

i wont lie the light skin curries who can pass as Mediterraneans are attractive.

Not all of them. Iam light skinned as well, but still incel @ 32.

Not all of them. Iam light skinned as well, but still incel @ 32.
ah then youre out of luck and youre tall. you must have a really unattractive face. what about your frame? is it gangly?

found this video about india's obsession with fair skin

Last edited:
If we all had the confidence of curries, there would globally be as much rape as there is in India. Confidence is evil, yet women love confidence.

ah then youre out of luck and youre tall. you must have a really unattractive face. what about your frame? is it gangly?

Indian women look more like monkeys than African women. Imagine if a Tyrone knocked up a Curry, you’d have a guy that looks like a ape and acts like one too.

Curries are very confident, that's why they do rapemaxxing. Bitch Lasgna.

Confidence is evil, yet women love confidence.
women love it from a good looking specimen
Indian women look more like monkeys than African women. Imagine if a Tyrone knocked up a Curry, you’d have a guy that looks like a ape and acts like one too.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: ngl light skin curries are indeed more attractive, but facial structure plays a huge role, just look at the Nilotic people who are the darkest people on earth yet most of the them are blessed with great facial structures

Last edited:

My face is average/a bit on the unattractive side. That coupled with small wrists and low social status (which matters in this shit hole) has led to my inceldom.

Frame is lanky coz of height but improved a lot since i hit the gym. Currently working on my jaw and frame. That being said, wont settle for an ugly curry foid.

Everyone in Asia wants fair skin, even in the Caribbean.
They’re white supremacists... :)

Curries are very confident, that's why they do rapemaxxing. Bitch Lasgna.

Cope. Curryland has a very low rape rate per person that a lot of other countries (much more developed btw) in the world. Of course everyone likes to shit on curries coz of the halo effect.

Cope. Curryland has a very low rape rate per person that a lot of other countries (much more developed btw) in the world. Of course everyone likes to shit on curries coz of the halo effect.
Cope. Lots of rapes are not reported in Curryland due to a lot of pressure especially from society which can cause public shame to the victim's family and the level of barbarity at which the rapes are committed by horny currymen will make Mexican cartels blushed.

The interviewer is ugly too. Curry foids are mostly unfuckable.
Tbh i consider her and one of the other girls hot but i have low standards and would be happy about every girl in the vid

Only a virgin foid would have to lose something in case of rape.

The average western white woman loses nothing in a rape- maybe a few minutes of her lifetime.

Cope. Lots of rapes are not reported in Curryland due to a lot of pressure especially from society which can cause public shame to the victim's family and the level of barbarity at which the rapes are committed by horny currymen will make Mexican cartels blushed.

Rapes do happen in curryland in rural areas where the men are thugmaxxed chimps. But overall the rape rate is not that high.
her SMV on tinder would be through the roof

Coz hole.
Tbh i consider her and one of the other girls hot but i have low standards and would be happy about every girl in the vid

Id be too tbh ngl.

Last edited:
You mistake 0 inhibition for confidence my fren

Exactly. Confidence is different from hiding in the bushes and pouncing on an unsuspecting foid. Not the same.

Exactly. Confidence is different from hiding in the bushes and pouncing on an unsuspecting foid. Not the same.
fair enough i've seen an Indian male on public transport rub his genitals near a noodle JFL

fair enough i've seen an Indian male on public transport rub his genitals near a noodle JFL
most curries I see walking around look like they are in a constant state of trance. Hypnotizing themselves not to absorb any of their surroundings, as it would be too painful.

Just get a haircut br000 :soy: :soy:
72044BA9 0D36 4181 A06D 1A19EB3A6C01

if the bluepill was real and not being high inhib was sexy, curries would mog all other races

Looksmaxxing as ethnic will be seen in a negative light :feelsrope:

this is true sadly. many many Indian women look like fucking apes, some even have facial hair(my mother had a bit JFL), many of them are uglier than Aboriginal subhumans.
most curries I see walking around look like they are in a constant state of trance. Hypnotizing themselves not to absorb any of their surroundings, as it would be too painful.
yes I am in trance 24/7 now as a part of monk maxing. I think other rcurries go on autopilot and fill their schedule up so much so they can't think

Last edited:
Hahaha. Oh man...what a fucked up world

this is true sadly. many many Indian women look like fucking apes, some even have facial hair(my mother had a bit JFL), many of them are uglier than Aboriginal subhumans.

yes I am in trance 24/7 now as a part of monk maxing. I think other rcurries go on autopilot and fill their schedule up so much so they can't think
Nothing worse than aboriginals bro, those people are downright scary looking. Saw one standing outside of a sporting goods store that I had planned on going into, saw one of those weird looking motherfuckers standing outside and just kept driving

At least Euro ancestry incels like me we don't even try to be cool. Eg.. we wear nerd clothing and openly talk about Dungeons & Dragons, and the latest video game we are playing. We also don't try bullshit like style maxxing, or driving an expensive car.

Last edited:
Nothing worse than aboriginals bro, those people are downright scary looking. Saw one standing outside of a sporting goods store that I had planned on going into, saw one of those weird looking motherfuckers standing outside and just kept driving
Trust me I have seen both. some curries are indeed uglier than abos. Tho I agree on average curreis better off. But in third world India shithole slums or juggies(Hindi word), you will see abombinations that exist due to various deficiencies

And yet us curries get shit on all over the world (including in India) while curry foids, regardless of how subhuman they are, live their wholes lives getting validated. Monkmaxxing might be the only way for us curries to ascend beyond this unfair existence. Our lives are filled with sorrow and misery.

And yet us curries get shit on all over the world (including in India) while curry foids, regardless of how subhuman they are, live their wholes lives getting validated. Monkmaxxing might be the only way for us curries to ascend beyond this unfair existence. Our lives are filled with sorrow and misery.
Yup us curry men are seen as subhumans. We are literally CEOs of major tech corporations, hundreds of thousands of doctors, engineers all curries. But not a modicum of respect towards curry men exists.

Yup us curry men are seen as subhumans. We are literally CEOs of major tech corporations, hundreds of thousands of doctors, engineers all curries. But not a modicum of respect towards curry men exists.

Its the halo effect. We are ugly and come from a third world country. So nothing we say or do can make up for this. Best thing is to rise above it all. Monkmaxxing is legit.

Its the halo effect. We are ugly and come from a third world country. So nothing we say or do can make up for this. Best thing is to rise above it all. Monkmaxxing is legit.
Yes with monk maxing. Even if you ignore the occult gains. You learn to tolerate the suffering and don't see any women. At some point I thought of being a swami, but monks are more hardcore.

#17: Use a firm handshake.

Lol

HAHAHAHAAH Who the fuck wrote this, it MUST be satire too fucking funny!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back