Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Curries should be tortured and beaten to death slowly simply for being curries. Being curry should be crime!

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Curry extermination squad where?

Everyone except for me.

self-hating curries are so annoying. kill yourself then, retard

Based. All curries do is worsen the reputation for innocent curries like me.

Based. All curries do is worsen the reputation for innocent curries like me.
flamethrower GIF

self-hating curries are so annoying. kill yourself then, retard
Still better than non-self aware curries who think they aren’t subhumans

another FUCKING racepill no wonder I suffer so much during grinding :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
bro just grind 25 hours a day bro!!!
keep grinding broo!!!!
while naturally gifted people just take notes at the lessons and ace everything at the first try

How many more racepills can be ingest before you sui?
I won't suicide till I am very old. I have many goals on my bucket list to complete for now.

another FUCKING racepill no wonder I suffer so much during grinding :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
You should be tortured because your larping when you're top 0.0001% of curries (rich chaddam), and your testicles should be cut off because you ignored me before in a conversation. :lasereyes:

You should be tortured because your larping when you're top 0.0001% of curries (rich chaddam), and your testicles should be cut off because you ignored me before in a conversation. :lasereyes:
I am no where near a Chaddam. 5'5 means I can never be Chaddam. Nor am I rich. Many other curries mog me hard. I know curries earning 500k while I am earning a shit wage in comparison. One of my distant relatives is a rich paki lawyer who has pictures with paki politicians. He is the rich type of Chaddam curries. I am a mere tech slave.

I am no where near a Chaddam. 5'5 means I can never be Chaddam.
Cope. If 5'5 is 10/10 in other traits he then should consider a chad/chaddam whatever tbh. Also, average female's height is like 4'6 anyway.
Nor am I rich. Many other curries mog me hard. I know curries earning 500k while I am earning a shit wage in comparison. One of my distant relatives is a rich paki lawyer who has pictures with paki politicians. He is the rich type of Chaddam curries. I am a mere tech slave.
Yes, you are only richer than 99% of curries and pakis who live in the Indian subcontinent.